Buc 15, 2008

Old February 7th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MrBoogiejuice

Default Buc 15, 2008

Woo hooo...

It's like you folk are psychic. I'm moving to Brighton next week.

How bally convenient.

--
MrBoogiejuice

---unicycle for Bilious - The Oh-God of hangovers---
Make crumbs not War!
www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
www.Dreadworx.co.uk For proper natty dreads
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 7th 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

WOOHOOO!
Not very far from us! and its more likely not to be wet in August! Big
arse BBQ and drinking games anyone?

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 7th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MrBoogiejuice

Eddbmxdude wrote:
WOOHOOO!
Not very far from us! and its more likely not to be wet in August! Big
arse BBQ and drinking games anyone?

I've never had barbeque'd arse before but if you're game then I am.

Old February 7th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

BUC15 wrote:
Ok, due to popular demand and the fact that if I don't say this now
it'll be a week before I get another chance...

*Proposed location: Ardingly, West Sussex,* south of London, north of
Brighton, near South Downs and Gatwick Airport

*Proposed Dates: August 23rd to 25th, *Yes that's the bank holiday
weekend and it being summer means only a 95% chance of rain!

now that i've said this let's hope that the place doesn't let us down
like the last 4 did! fingers crossed please!

Ah man I have a bad feeling that Im going to be at the lake district
and wont be able to make that. I will find out

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck
*)--540 Unispin-'O,*
my 'Year in vid'
(http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_FRoOqHBI#GU5U2spHI_4)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'unispin tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
Want to glide? watch my 'ww tutorial'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrX0sY7QVo)
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 7th 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
redwelly

MrBoogiejuice wrote:
I've never had barbeque'd arse before but if you're game then I am.

Read that 'game' as in 'shot animals' and it seems like spiralling
canibalism...

Coming hot on the heels of UNICON14, August should be fun.

Sam

--
redwelly
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 7th 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

Eddbmxdude wrote:
Big arse BBQ and drinking games anyone?

Abso-bleedin'-lutely!

At least it's only a four-hour drive to the Gatwick area instead of an
eight-hour drive to Stockton like it was last year!

Wahoolazooma!

--
Into the blue

ok you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is my
boomstick!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0nwe...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w0fi...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieuqqs0bszy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0jynznbl0q
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 8th 08, 11:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gkmac

Golly! A BUC that I won't have to spend seven hours driving to. It
shouldn't be a problem getting the bank holiday off even at this stage.
LucasWintercrane wrote:
internet cafes my brother, or texting pm me your number and uill let you
know when we know dates and locations if you like

Internet cafes are not exactly existant in Midhurst.

gkmac - going off the 'net for seven days

--
gkmac

"Those who can, do. Those who can't, take the pictures." - tomblackwood
"As it only hurts when you walk, will you be riding everywhere now?" -
mikepenton
"Well, not everything is as practical as making your cranks flip around
I guess." - Brian MacKenzie
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 8th 08, 11:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

gkmac wrote:
Internet cafes are not exactly existant in Midhurst.

gkmac - going off the 'net for seven days

Stop being so bloody miserable Gavin! Ill text you and let you know

Old February 8th 08, 12:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

Ouch, that is far...

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

UNICYCLE.COM (\"HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLE.UK.COM/\")

"Unicyclists are irresistable. Science confirms it"
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 8th 08, 12:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

KlownLife wrote:
Ouch, that is far...

Could you fly to Luton Jason? I wouldn't mind picking you up from the
airport if you wanted to come down with us.
Thats if the van is running (Which it should be by then) and you don't
mind being in the same space as 2 major idiots for an hour or two.

Edd

Buc 2008 KlownLife Unicycling 12 February 14th 08 12:35 PM
Buc 2008 KlownLife Unicycling 0 January 2nd 08 12:49 AM
Buc 2008 adrianmuni12 Unicycling 1 January 1st 08 08:43 PM
Across the US in 2008 roger Rides 15 October 6th 07 09:18 AM