900 uni-spin competition

Old February 28th 08, 05:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Default 900 uni-spin competition

Alrighty, the votes are in, so are freestyles obviously.

I've used a learner 20'' before and find getting the spin waay easier.

Or course it dosnt matter what you land it on, of course it will still
count!
I was just thinking, that it would be more interesting (for this comp)
to have everyone on even ground. But if some people cant spin as well
on a trails then ok whatever, lets go, its on.

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 28th 08, 09:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

Hey chris if you land this then you would have claimed the first 900
unispin for yourself and New Zealand !!!

--
padst3r

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)/'My Bebo'
(http://www.padst3r.bebo.com)
Long jump : 180cm
Static gap : 158cm
High jump : 65cm
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 28th 08, 09:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

padst3r wrote:
Hey chris if you land this then you would have claimed the first 900
unispin for yourself and New Zealand !!!

Dude it will be the first in the world

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 28th 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

I want to see someone do a 900 unispin, I bet the guy who did the
Mammoth spin will land it.

If your not allowed freestyle unis thats retarded, its still just one
wheel....just has to be a 20".

Isaac

--
isaac steiner

zfreak220 wrote:
so Isaac had a "hazmat" moment

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 28th 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

you are allowed freestyles, not allowing them is like saying a unispin
isn't because it was done on a muni.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS-for enjoyment purposes'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)

do it for the joy, do it for the fun, do it for the looks, do it for
yourself.
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 28th 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Jeez I only said it cause I know Pele is going to beat me cause my uni
is heavier, damnyou Pele

Once I get my seat I'll be practicing nonstop, untill something else
breaks.

Anyone else joining the comp? Shaun, Luke? C'mon guys you should be
apart of this.
I have a feeling you'll only end up joining if you land it.

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 28th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

I heard from somebody that someone in NY did a 900 unispin. Anybody know
anything about it?

--
Danni

'Sliver Trials Course'
'Calgary Trials Vid!'
(http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=jUq7cjs9BbA)

Looking for a new 19" CC, a studded Luna or a Muni? Shoot me a PM!
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 28th 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

unicycledood wrote:
Jeez I only said it cause I know Pele is going to beat me cause my uni
is heavier, damnyou Pele

Once I get my seat I'll be practicing nonstop, untill something else
breaks.

Anyone else joining the comp? Shaun, Luke? C'mon guys you should be
apart of this.
I have a feeling you'll only end up joining if you land it.

lol, i sure hope i do win! I'm going to practice so much when i get a
different wheel on. so far, i can only practice like 3 days a week
since that's when I have practice and can borrow a uni.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 28th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

I would borow one, but if I break it, it wouldnt be good...

Someone in NY landed a 900 unispin? I don't even know any riders in NY.

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 28th 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Danni wrote:
I heard from somebody that someone in NY did a 900 unispin. Anybody know
anything about it?

I think you might be talking about agentq. That was just a joke.
(referring to chris' street weekend thread).

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.
http://www.usenet.com

Kris Holm Invitational Unicycle Competition - Unicycle competition in Burnaby BC. JamesH Unicycling 2 June 22nd 07 10:48 PM
720 Spin? trials_uni Unicycling 28 April 7th 06 01:27 AM
uni spin nickvb123 Unicycling 32 June 13th 04 06:30 PM
spin on it?! ChangingLINKS.com Unicycling 2 May 3rd 04 08:12 PM
Just hit a 360 uni spin! Rockey Unicycling 3 March 1st 04 09:04 PM