Varial Roll Competition

Old November 26th 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Default Varial Roll Competition

I've been trying for a while and need a little motivation.

_Rules_
- Must be on video
- Can't have landed before
- Must land trick completely (obviously)
- Comp starts once at least 3 people join
- Must enter comp before posting results
- Must be landed as a varial roll *only* (No combos like varial
roll-outside roll)

*)--VarialRoll-'O,*
*)--VarialRoll-'O,*

--
_Ground_Zero_

_Latest_Vid:_
http://vimeo.com/2192311

-Jon B.
Old November 26th 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

I'm in. But is that last rule necessary? A number of people find it
easier to outsideroll out of it.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old November 26th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

If enough people wish that the rule be revoked it'll be eliminated. I
just think that it's fair to host a varial roll competition where you
should land a varial roll, not a varial roll-outside roll imo.

--
_Ground_Zero_

_Latest_Vid:_
http://vimeo.com/2192311

-Jon B.
Old November 26th 08, 04:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

I am most certainly in.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old November 26th 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Any Terrain;1138322 wrote:
I'm in. But is that last rule necessary? A number of people find it
easier to outsideroll out of it.

Thats the point. If its easier that way, it shouldn't be done

But people that do that are silly, it isn't actually any easier at all.
They just tell themselves it is because they think the body varial is
harder. But it isn't...

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old November 26th 08, 11:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

unicycledood;1138433 wrote:
Thats the point. If its easier that way, it shouldn't be done

But people that do that are silly, it isn't actually any easier at all.
They just tell themselves it is because they think the body varial is
harder. But it isn't...

agreed.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 26th 08, 12:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
buchi

I'm in

--
buchi

Flat !!!
Old November 26th 08, 01:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
IsaacSteiner

Sweeeeet, i'm in. Yesterday I was getting so close.

I don't want the sig though if I get one of the first 3, I just want to
compete.

Does the comp start today ??? EDIT: 3 people to join, then it has
started.

-Isaac

--
IsaacSteiner

*my sponsors:*

*
'Bedford Unicycles' (www.bedfordunicycles.ca)

'Unicycle.tv' (www.unicycle.tv)*
Old November 26th 08, 01:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
IsaacSteiner

Ahh, man, it's either i'm in my basement on the carpet, or I will try to
get one on thursday at the gym..

Outside is out of the question.

[image:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/h.../IMGP4139.jpg]

-Isaac

EDIT: I'll stay in the comp, but i'm only going for it on thursday,
riding in my basement is _not_ fun.

--
IsaacSteiner

*my sponsors:*

*

Old November 26th 08, 02:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Splodge

What's a Varial Roll...????????????

--
Splodge

step over body varial? unirox13 Unicycling 4 March 5th 08 12:26 AM
smallspin/varial help gabetheunicycleman Unicycling 11 September 1st 06 08:22 AM
varial? mornish Unicycling 24 June 1st 06 11:37 PM
varial? KlownLife Unicycling 0 May 27th 06 05:42 PM
Tire grab-no footed-Body varial? juggle508 Unicycling 8 May 19th 05 02:09 AM