Two awesome new unicycle T-shirts

Old May 28th 04, 02:54 PM
Darren

Default Two awesome new unicycle T-shirts

Sara

Yes, I will do some sort of sponsorship on that video.

Send me a e-mail at info @ bedfordunicycles . ca

I will be at the Ottawa Unicycle Invasion for the next few days.

Cheers,
Darren

--
Darren - Bedford Unicycles
Darren's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3989

Old May 28th 04, 09:59 PM
unipsychogirl

Thanks for the sponsonship offer for the movie, Darren. I'll e-mail you
and take you up on that.

And, yes, there will be a trailer! hopefully soon, within the next six
months. My guy friend at Zumiez (a local skateshop) will be helping with
the filming of the movie, and he said he'll put out a trailer that can
be viewed on the Internet. I've already got quite a few girls from all
around North America and Australia who are currently shooting some
video. I would like some of those girls from Japan that are oh so good
at spinning and pirouettes to be in my movie. How would I contact them?
What forum would I use? Any info on any girls living anywhere would be
much appreciated!

--
unipsychogirl

~Sara C.

"I CAN JUMP OVER YOUR HONOR STUDENT ON MY UNICYCLE!!!" -me to old lady
at festival

"I BET YOU CAN!" -old lady, without a clue as to what a "unicycle" is

) (A.I.M. S.N: "unipsychogirl" but mostly on
as "violpunk") )--O

My lame claim to the sorta-hall-of-fame (I'm in shame):
http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/unicon..._Juggling.html
unipsychogirl's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4356

surfing on a unicycle, tips and tricks... paulie pavlic Unicycling 10 November 15th 03 10:38 PM
NZ Unicycle Weekend GizmoDuck Unicycling 6 November 3rd 03 07:37 AM
New Unicycle types! XWonka Unicycling 16 October 15th 03 08:54 PM
My first unicycle showard Unicycling 1 October 3rd 03 06:20 AM