mongoose randonneur

Old March 7th 07, 03:41 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default mongoose randonneur

Apparently a steel framed tourer from Mongoose is due out in a month
or two, rrp about $1750.
Anyone have any specs or geometry details? I am looking at a Surly LHT
or waiting to see what the new Mongoose is like. Any advice??

Old March 8th 07, 12:07 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Andrew

On Mar 7, 1:41 pm, wrote:
Apparently a steel framed tourer from Mongoose is due out in a month
or two, rrp about $1750.
Anyone have any specs or geometry details? I am looking at a Surly LHT
or waiting to see what the new Mongoose is like. Any advice??

I can't comment on the Mongoose, but whilst picking Abbottsford
Cycles' brains about Nexus hubs, they showed me a brand new LHT that
went straight to the paint shop for a paint job (maroon with white
panels, classy Surly lettering), built with a nexus 8sp, roller brake,
and a vintage sturmey drum brake front, Brooks B72.... Gorgeous.