RIP Gary Fischer

Old January 18th 08, 04:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.sport.football.college

Default RIP Gary Fischer

Hi Guys,

I haven't posted here in a long time - mostly because I'm too busy to
ride and not able to use a Vandeman-filter but I thought I'd pass
along my condolences on the loss of a great man.

Fischer was world-known for his frames.

What a tragic loss.

a.

Old January 18th 08, 05:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.sport.football.college

On Jan 18, 12:20*pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
wrote:
Hi Guys,

I haven't posted here in a long time - mostly because I'm too busy to
ride and not able to use a Vandeman-filter but I thought I'd pass
along my condolences on the loss of a great man.

Fischer was world-known for his frames.

What a tragic loss.

A) You spelled his name wrong; and B) what the hell are you talking about?
Google and MTBRetards have no info on this.

Sorry, I don't own one of his bikes so I don't exactly remember how
to spell it.

It's been all over the news here about his death. Apparently, he was
more famous than I thought.

a.
Old January 18th 08, 06:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.sport.football.college

On Jan 18, 10:20 am, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
wrote:
Hi Guys,

I haven't posted here in a long time - mostly because I'm too busy to
ride and not able to use a Vandeman-filter but I thought I'd pass
along my condolences on the loss of a great man.

Fischer was world-known for his frames.

What a tragic loss.

A) You spelled his name wrong; and B) what the hell are you talking about?
Google and MTBRetards have no info on this.

Otherwise, great post...

How long are you going to string this dolt along. He obviously is not
literate enough to read through an entire news article to get a story
straight. No need in making the retard spread the wrong news across
the entire world.
Old January 18th 08, 06:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.sport.football.college

wrote:
Hi Guys,

I haven't posted here in a long time - mostly because I'm too busy to
ride and not able to use a Vandeman-filter but I thought I'd pass
along my condolences on the loss of a great man.

Fischer was world-known for his frames.

What a tragic loss.

A) You spelled his name wrong; and B) what the hell are you talking about?
Google and MTBRetards have no info on this.

Sorry, I don't own one of his bikes so I don't exactly remember how
to spell it.

It's been all over the news here about his death. Apparently, he was
more famous than I thought.

a.

So you basically heard or read the title of the article and left it at
that. READ THE WHOLE THING AND SEE WHAT AN ASS YOU ARE MAKING OF
YOURSELF.
Old January 18th 08, 06:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.sport.football.college
Scott Hendryx

wrote in message

wrote:
Hi Guys,

I haven't posted here in a long time - mostly because I'm too busy to
ride and not able to use a Vandeman-filter but I thought I'd pass
along my condolences on the loss of a great man.

Fischer was world-known for his frames.

What a tragic loss.

A) You spelled his name wrong; and B) what the hell are you talking
about?
Google and MTBRetards have no info on this.

Sorry, I don't own one of his bikes so I don't exactly remember how
to spell it.

It's been all over the news here about his death. Apparently, he was
more famous than I thought.

a.

So you basically heard or read the title of the article and left it at
that. READ THE WHOLE THING AND SEE WHAT AN ASS YOU ARE MAKING OF
YOURSELF.

Seems this pond has some keepers!!!

--
----------MoParMan----------
--SCUD Coordinates 32.61204 North, 96.92989 West-

TEDWARD Said:

Eggs are really good for you. They have the nutrition needed to make a
chicken!

Old January 18th 08, 06:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.sport.football.college

On Jan 18, 9:19 am, "
wrote:
Hi Guys,

I haven't posted here in a long time - mostly because I'm too busy to
ride and not able to use a Vandeman-filter but I thought I'd pass
along my condolences on the loss of a great man.

Fischer was world-known for his frames.

What a tragic loss.

a.

Oh, and while I am at it...

He was an anti-American anti-semitic ASSHOLE! No big loss here and a
computer can do what he did, better.
Old January 18th 08, 07:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.sport.football.college

On Jan 18, 1:04*pm, wrote:
On Jan 18, 10:42 am, "

wrote:
Hi Guys,

I haven't posted here in a long time - mostly because I'm too busy to
ride and not able to use a Vandeman-filter but I thought I'd pass
along my condolences on the loss of a great man.

Fischer was world-known for his frames.

What a tragic loss.

A) You spelled his name wrong; and B) what the hell are you talking about?
Google and MTBRetards have no info on this.

Sorry, *I don't own one of his bikes so I don't exactly remember how
to spell it.

It's been all over the news here about his death. *Apparently, he was
more famous than I thought.

a.

So you basically heard or read the title of the article and left it at
that. *READ THE WHOLE THING AND SEE WHAT AN ASS YOU ARE MAKING OF
YOURSELF.

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

But there's really know need for that rude language.

a.
Old January 18th 08, 07:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.sport.football.college

wrote:
Hi Guys,

I haven't posted here in a long time - mostly because I'm too busy to
ride and not able to use a Vandeman-filter but I thought I'd pass
along my condolences on the loss of a great man.

Fischer was world-known for his frames.

What a tragic loss.

A) You spelled his name wrong; and B) what the hell are you talking about?
Google and MTBRetards have no info on this.

Otherwise, great post...

How long are you going to string this dolt along. *He obviously is not
literate enough to read through an entire news article to get a story
straight. *No need in making the retard spread the wrong news across
the entire world.

Wow. When I posted hear back in the day Vandeman was the only
unreasonable jerk.

Now I get call illiterate and a retard (very offensive word by the
way).

a.
Old January 18th 08, 07:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.sport.football.college

On Jan 18, 1:28*pm, "G.T." wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
wrote:
Hi Guys,

I haven't posted here in a long time - mostly because I'm too busy to
ride and not able to use a Vandeman-filter but I thought I'd pass
along my condolences on the loss of a great man.

Fischer was world-known for his frames.

What a tragic loss.

A) You spelled his name wrong; and B) what the hell are you talking about?
Google and MTBRetards have no info on this.

Otherwise, great post...

Wrong sport. *Bobby Fischer died.

Sorry, I thought his name was Gary.

Either way, he made some great frames.

a.

No Gary, NO!, No Gary NO! nooooooooo GARY!!!!!! Jock Australia 21 September 3rd 06 01:41 PM
Gary Fisher vs. Bobby Fischer [email protected] Racing 1 November 15th 05 12:10 PM
Gary Hobbs Scott Racing 5 March 29th 05 03:52 PM
FS: Fischer SCS Skate skis Joe Galloway Marketplace 1 January 21st 04 09:52 PM
Gary Fisher Chuck Lysaght Off Road 0 September 8th 03 02:45 AM