Oh Well......

Old March 23rd 08, 05:11 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
CowPunk

Default Oh Well......

I find both of you to be rather pathetic examples of human beings.
In one corner we have Vandeman, believer of human beings as aliens
from another planet(mars) who are not entitled to enjoy the planet
Earth's outdoors as they please, angry at the world, never offering
solutions to problems, never accepting other peoples God given right
to do as they please, and a complete inability to agree to disagree,
and move on down the road. His argument is that he is fighting to
save the environment, but unfortunately he is too naive to realize
that his methods have only pushed people farther away from his cause
as most people to not want to be associated with his ideas. A sad
little man you are.

And in the other corner, we have Ed Dolan, the Spammer. With the
perpetual argument that he is the King of Trolls, unaware that his
"trolling" isn't really trolling, but spamming. The lowest of all
Internet users. No, there is nothing "great" about Ed. Most readers
simply look at the author of the last post, and if the name Ed Dolan
is there, they move on. It simply is not worth the time to read.
King of USENET cycling NG Spam, Ed Dolan. I'm sorry Ed, but you are
not even the King of Spam, since you only attempt to Spam cycling NG.
Truly pathetic.

Your puppetmaster,
CowPunk
Old March 23rd 08, 05:59 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"CowPunk" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN POST ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO WHICH
HE IS RESPONDING! WHAT AN IDIOT!

I find both of you to be rather pathetic examples of human beings.
In one corner we have Vandeman, believer of human beings as aliens
from another planet(mars) who are not entitled to enjoy the planet
Earth's outdoors as they please, angry at the world, never offering
solutions to problems, never accepting other peoples God given right
to do as they please, and a complete inability to agree to disagree,
and move on down the road. His argument is that he is fighting to
save the environment, but unfortunately he is too naive to realize
that his methods have only pushed people farther away from his cause
as most people to not want to be associated with his ideas. A sad
little man you are.

Mr. Vandeman is this world's foremost expert on how mountain bikers damage
hiking trails and destroy wildlife.

And in the other corner, we have Ed Dolan, the Spammer. With the
perpetual argument that he is the King of Trolls, unaware that his
"trolling" isn't really trolling, but spamming. The lowest of all
Internet users. No, there is nothing "great" about Ed. Most readers
simply look at the author of the last post, and if the name Ed Dolan
is there, they move on. It simply is not worth the time to read.
King of USENET cycling NG Spam, Ed Dolan. I'm sorry Ed, but you are
not even the King of Spam, since you only attempt to Spam cycling NG.
Truly pathetic.

Ed Dolan is neither a troll nor a spammer. Cowpunk needs to avail himself of
a dictionary.

So what is Ed Dolan? Drum roll please ... Ed Dolan is Great! Like God
Himself, Ed Dolan is a law unto Himself and can no more be comprehended by a
lowly Cowpunk than the universe can be comprehended by a lowly cow.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 24th 08, 04:04 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Michael Press

In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

"CowPunk" wrote in message

[...]

Ed Dolan's tedious puffery is the kind of thing college
freshmen aspire to, master, and quickly leave behind.
Ed Dolan; what a man!

--
Michael Press
Old March 24th 08, 04:13 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Michael Press wrote:
In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

"CowPunk" wrote in message

[...]

Eisenhower was in his first term as president when Mr. Ed Dolan was a
college freshman.

Old March 24th 08, 05:11 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 09:11:53 -0700 (PDT), CowPunk
wrote:

[...]

And this is from a guy voluntarily calling himself "CowPunk". Such
comments obviously aren't worth reading, much less commentng on.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 24th 08, 05:15 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 03:04:13 GMT, Michael Press
wrote:

In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

"CowPunk" wrote in message

[...]

Your pedestrian comment isn't even from the same universe as a genius
like Ed. Don't get your panties in a bunch, on the way out.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 24th 08, 05:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Tom Sherman wrote:
Michael Press wrote:
In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

\
Ed Dolan's tedious puffery is the kind of thing college
freshmen aspire to, master, and quickly leave behind.
Ed Dolan; what a man!

Eisenhower was in his first term as president when Mr. Ed Dolan was a
college freshman.

Well after all he is the one an only Minnesota Fathead and when he
finally dies will be missed by no one
Old March 24th 08, 12:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"Michael Press" wrote in message
In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

"CowPunk" wrote in message

[...]

Except for a very few individuals which I can count on the fingers of one
hand, there are none here on these cycling newsgroups except for juvenile
idiots who do not even know how to froth at the mouth properly. Give me a
forum with grown-ups and then I will be a grown-up myself, but until that
day arrives I have determined not to allow juvenile idiots to ever have the
last word. That course only leads to a chat room instead of a Usenet group.

I am neither a troll nor a spammer, but I am contentious. If you don't like
it, you should leave. I wish I could elevate my style somewhat, but it is
impossible when 9 out of 10 posters are juvenile idiots.

Old March 24th 08, 12:56 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Michael Press wrote:

[...]
Ed Dolan's tedious puffery is the kind of thing college
freshmen aspire to, master, and quickly leave behind.
Ed Dolan; what a man!

Eisenhower was in his first term as president when Mr. Ed Dolan was a
college freshman.

Ed Dolan spent most of the Eisenhower years serving in the US Navy.

Those indeed were the good old days, a golden age for America! It has all
been downhill ever since in terms of culture and civilization. It may be
that every generation needs a WWII in order to get their heads screwed on
straight.

Old March 24th 08, 02:13 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN INCLUDE ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO
WHICH HE IS RESPONDING. WHAT AN IDIOT!
[...]

... a genius like Ed.

=v= Personally I think your advocacy of this unfunny trolling
idiot undermines your credibility.
_Jym_

The only one here who has no credibility is yourself. What is with all the
chicken scratches on your messages?

By the way, it is not my aim to be funny, but to amuse and entertain. I am
assuming an adult sensibility in order to have that effect. If you want
funny maybe that juvenile idiot Fab is for you.

If you continue with your asininities, I will see to it that my messages
about you go to all your hidden newsgroups. You have been warned.