Calling all ottawa unicyclists!

Old September 29th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EricMunro

Default Calling all ottawa unicyclists!

Hey Nick,

It's Eric, we spoke at the Rideau Center shortly. I'm interrested in
riding this Sunday. Are some people heading out this weekend? If so
could I tag along?
Where do we meet?

Thank you,
Eric

--
EricMunro
EricMunro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11239

Old September 29th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nickness

Hey Eric & Harry! Glad you got back to us! I'm sure we can organise
something for this sunday (its the only day I'm free this wknd, I have
to work saturday). Confederation park is where we met last weekend, and
I seemed like a really good place to wait for others. So what about
everyone else (nathan, eric, tony, whoever else that can make it down),
is 1:30 this sunday at confederation park good? Cheers.
-nick

--
nickness
nickness's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12001

Old September 29th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eroick

Heh, another Eric. Man, this is confusing!

lol

Well, at least more people my age on unis. Thats good.

Nick: lol, Im still laughing about when you thought I was in grade 12.

Anyway, if you want to meet in confederation park, meet at the big
fountain. Its easy to find. Im not going to be comming out this weekend
unless you want to do like sunday at 2ish. Ill be downtown at Run for
the Cure, but I could bring the uni and ride after the event (should be
done by 1-1:30). If 2:00 is too late, come see me in the park :P

--
Eroick

--Eric Evenchick

My MSN:

but 3 degrees is like a heat wave!! woohoo.

Eroick's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

Old September 29th 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Hah sweet I told you I would find them nick Sunday is supposed to be
some pretty ****ty weather. Is anyone up for some saturday riding
instead? I will be bringing my camera out so i'm ognna be riding on
saturday, unless of course I kill myself tomorrow.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Old September 29th 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jason Allemann

I'm up for a ride on Saturday. Muni, trials, whatever. Downtown is
fine if it's a trials/street ride but it would be nice to hit up some
other areas at some point. Carleton, Hog's Back, Primrose Park/Adult
High School or even other areas of downtown/market that we don't ride
too much.

Jason Allemann

*'creaky wheel video gallery'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/creakywheel)
'true dimensions' (http://www.truedimensions.com)*
Jason Allemann's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3702

Old September 29th 06, 12:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

I agree new areas would be great as I'm getting kind of sick of the same
old thing, we end up spending more time standing around instead of
riding wich can be nice but I wanna ride!

Old September 29th 06, 01:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EricMunro

Hey I'm down with riding on Saturday, but I'm not sure Harry will be
able to make it, I think he has something going on. I think we sould
meet in Confedration Park at the same time, 1:10 OK for everyone.

Eric

Old September 29th 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zach.ramsay

Hey Nathan, the description of the person you met fits me
perfectly...but I've been in Guelph for a month. So it's probably not
me. Yeah anywyas, you guys should see the campus here, it's priceless
for doing trials.

Zach

--
zach.ramsay
zach.ramsay's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12358

Old September 29th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hecklar

I'm down for riding either day, assuming i'm not hungover.

OK, so, Saturday, 1pm at the fountain in Confederation Park.

--
hecklar
hecklar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6917

Old September 29th 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Sounds great, I will be there.