An alternate competition to TOque 2007

Old February 22nd 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle_x

Default An alternate competition to TOque 2007

bump

--
unicycle_x

If you need to get a hold of me add me on msn:

unicycle_x's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3781

Old March 2nd 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle_x

Hello everyone,

Next weekend (March 10/11) is going to be the WUW. I will be arriving
in waterloo friday night or early saturday morning. Saturday we are
going to be meeting at the 'SLC'
(http://www.uwaterloo.ca/map/map_colour.pdf) (Student Life Centre) on
the Waterloo Campus. It you need directions to Waterloo use google maps
or if you get stuck you can e-mail me.

Here is the ajenda:

SATURDAY
8am - Sign-ups ans practice at SLC
12pm - Lunch
1pm - Trials Competition
5pm - Dinner
7pm - High Jump and Long Jump

SUNDAY (for who is going to be there)
all day - High Jump, Long Jump, Best Trick Comp, Trials ride through
campus

These times may change. Let me know how all is going to be attending.
If you have any questions e-mail me back. Hope to see you there.

-Budd White

--
unicycle_x

If you need to get a hold of me add me on msn:

unicycle_x's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3781

Kris Holm Invitational Unicycle Competition - Unicycle competition in Burnaby BC. JamesH Unicycling 2 June 22nd 07 10:48 PM
TOque 2007? uniextreme Unicycling 8 December 28th 06 03:32 AM
An alternate rationale... Werehatrack Techniques 3 March 10th 05 12:28 AM
Alternate Drivetrains Dave Techniques 9 October 26th 04 02:38 PM
Lighting + alternate mounting Borrall Wonnell Techniques 5 October 23rd 04 03:40 AM