Torker DX/Unicycle stand question

Old August 19th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
red_rider

Default Torker DX/Unicycle stand question

I received my new 20" Torker DX Thursday from PriceThumper on E-bay!!

It is an awesome uni!! The problem I have is that it comes with a 2
piece stand and I cant seem to figure out how to use it. I have already
searched the forum for answers, but to no avail. Does anyone out there
have a DX w/a 2 piece stand who can help with pics of how to use the
stand? Thanx!

--
red_rider

ONE DAY AT A TIME!
red_rider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11841

Old August 19th 06, 03:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
NordicUni420

i have the same stand and bought my unicycle from the same store on
ebay, i couldnt figure it out at first, so i just stopped trying. i
think i saw a picture on here of someone with a DX in that stand, but i
didnt look at it hard enough. Wow, that was no help at all

--
NordicUni420

in lak'ech, i am another yourself.

~smoke *_weed_*, eat *_nutella_*, drink *_moxie_*~
NordicUni420's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12060

Old August 19th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
burjzyntski

I have one.
With the frame assembled, move the unicycle's cranks to a vertical
position. the top crank goes through the top part of the stand and the
base of the top crank (where it meets the axle) rests on the middle
support bar of the stand - there is a little groove for it to rest on
properly.

Hope I explained this well enough.

--
burjzyntski

It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

\"every silver lining has a touch of gray.\"

"In summary: You want to make sure your Koxx is hard enough before you
start drilling."
burjzyntski's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10188

Old August 19th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
red_rider

Thanx for the help guys. I tried your advice, and still couldnt get it
exactly right. I just decided to use my old one piece stand and it
works fine!!

Old August 19th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mr. uni kid

check this out, cuzit helped me with my dx 2 piece stand

http://tinyurl.com/jukc2

--
mr. uni kid

I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out!
mr. uni kid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12833

Old August 19th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
BluntRM

Take the hook around the inside of the crank and the hub sits on the
lower protrusion. It's counterintuitive-- think what you might see as
backwards and slide it around your crank that way. Pull it down and set
the hub on the flat part. Now attach the hook arm and unicycle to the
floor stand.

Crank= I
Hook arm stand= C
Backwards hook arm stand= )
Seat=o

C wraps I and = I o CI *not* I o )I

Pay attention to which way the hook is facing and you'll get it.

--
BluntRM

“Condemn me, it does not matter, history will absolve me.”
BluntRM's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12994

Old August 19th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
NordicUni420

mr. uni kid wrote:
check this out, cuzit helped me with my dx 2 piece stand

http://tinyurl.com/jukc2

that's the pictue i saw! thanks

Old August 19th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mr. uni kid

ya i just realized that theway its done in that picture puts alot of
stress on the axle though so im not going to do it. o well

Old August 19th 06, 11:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zachjowi

this is how my LX and 2 part stand works

[image: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4.../DSC00335.jpg]

[image: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4.../DSC00334.jpg]

--
zachjowi
zachjowi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12534

Old August 20th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brownboy13

Well I thought I had my uni on the stand correctly but apparently not if
it puts stress on the axle. I GOT MY UNI FROM price_thumper
aswell!It's one big happy family! but yeh if thats not how it goes
then I also need help. Don't want to ruin my brand new DX!

--
brownboy13

Brownboy

' Keep It Wheel '

brownboy13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11745

Torker DX/Unicycle stand question unicycle dave Unicycling 0 August 19th 06 02:43 PM
changing torker lx saddle to nimbus gel tomkarches Unicycling 3 August 13th 06 02:10 PM
Torker Named Best Unicycle by Readers Digest bugman Unicycling 5 April 18th 06 04:21 AM
Once upon a Torker caw89 Unicycling 21 August 12th 05 07:04 PM
Torker Airsaddle on KH fluffinator007 Unicycling 7 January 16th 04 12:46 AM