A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Horse rider attacked with bicycle weapon and brick



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 25th 17, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,052
Default Horse rider attacked with bicycle weapon and brick

Lovely cyclists, keep it up, you are putting the whole country against you.

http://horseandcountry.tv/horse-ride...-with-bicycle/
Ads
  #2  
Old January 25th 17, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,718
Default Horse rider attacked with bicycle weapon and brick

MrCheerful wrote:
Lovely cyclists, keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you.
http://horseandcountry.tv/horse-ride...-with-bicycle/


"keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you."


The whole country has always been against this low life.



  #3  
Old January 25th 17, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 767
Default Horse rider attacked with bicycle weapon and brick

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 19:43:06 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

MrCheerful wrote:
Lovely cyclists, keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you.
http://horseandcountry.tv/horse-ride...-with-bicycle/


"keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you."


The whole country has always been against this low life.


"He was wearing a yellow hi-vis cycling jacket, black Lycra bottoms and a white cycling helmet." - says it all, dressed up for the circus.

--
Why is the front of an aeroplane called a cockpit?
If you have female pilots do you call it a pussypit?
  #4  
Old January 25th 17, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,718
Default Horse rider attacked with bicycle weapon and brick

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 19:43:06 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Lovely cyclists, keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you.
http://horseandcountry.tv/horse-ride...-with-bicycle/


"keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you."


The whole country has always been against this low life.


"He was wearing a yellow hi-vis cycling jacket, black Lycra bottoms
and a white cycling helmet." - says it all, dressed up for the
circus.


He is a low life cyclist, no matter what the bellend was wearing.
You are also a low life bellend cyclist.


  #5  
Old January 25th 17, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 767
Default Horse rider attacked with bicycle weapon and brick

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 20:46:51 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 19:43:06 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Lovely cyclists, keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you.
http://horseandcountry.tv/horse-ride...-with-bicycle/

"keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you."

The whole country has always been against this low life.


"He was wearing a yellow hi-vis cycling jacket, black Lycra bottoms
and a white cycling helmet." - says it all, dressed up for the
circus.


He is a low life cyclist, no matter what the bellend was wearing.


I treat cyclists wearing the same clothes as pedestrians as pedestrians. They only become morons when they dress up like they're in the Tour De France.

You are also a low life bellend cyclist.


I only cycle for leisure. That is what a bicycle is for.

--
Years ago it was suggested that, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away."
But, since all the doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works great!
  #6  
Old January 25th 17, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,718
Default Horse rider attacked with bicycle weapon and brick

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 20:46:51 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 19:43:06 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Lovely cyclists, keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you.
http://horseandcountry.tv/horse-ride...-with-bicycle/

"keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you."

The whole country has always been against this low life.

"He was wearing a yellow hi-vis cycling jacket, black Lycra bottoms
and a white cycling helmet." - says it all, dressed up for the
circus.


He is a low life cyclist, no matter what the bellend was wearing.


I treat cyclists wearing the same clothes as pedestrians as
pedestrians. They only become morons when they dress up like they're
in the Tour De France.


A cyclist is a cyclist. No matter what they wear they are low life road
scum.

You are also a low life bellend cyclist.


I only cycle for leisure. That is what a bicycle is for.


A bicycle is for bellends, pillocks and the failures in life.
You.


  #7  
Old January 25th 17, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 767
Default Horse rider attacked with bicycle weapon and brick

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 21:32:06 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 20:46:51 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 19:43:06 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Lovely cyclists, keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you.
http://horseandcountry.tv/horse-ride...-with-bicycle/

"keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you."

The whole country has always been against this low life.

"He was wearing a yellow hi-vis cycling jacket, black Lycra bottoms
and a white cycling helmet." - says it all, dressed up for the
circus.

He is a low life cyclist, no matter what the bellend was wearing.


I treat cyclists wearing the same clothes as pedestrians as
pedestrians. They only become morons when they dress up like they're
in the Tour De France.


A cyclist is a cyclist. No matter what they wear they are low life road
scum.

You are also a low life bellend cyclist.


I only cycle for leisure. That is what a bicycle is for.


A bicycle is for bellends, pillocks and the failures in life.
You.


It is a sensible thing to use when offroad. Not for fat unfit people like yourself though.

--
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
  #8  
Old January 25th 17, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 259
Default Horse rider attacked with bicycle weapon and brick

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 7:32:07 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
Lovely cyclists, keep it up, you are putting the whole country against you.

http://horseandcountry.tv/horse-ride...-with-bicycle/


No evidence, as usual.
  #9  
Old January 25th 17, 10:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,718
Default Horse rider attacked with bicycle weapon and brick

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 21:32:06 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 20:46:51 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 19:43:06 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Lovely cyclists, keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you.
http://horseandcountry.tv/horse-ride...-with-bicycle/

"keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you."

The whole country has always been against this low life.

"He was wearing a yellow hi-vis cycling jacket, black Lycra
bottoms and a white cycling helmet." - says it all, dressed up
for the circus.

He is a low life cyclist, no matter what the bellend was wearing.

I treat cyclists wearing the same clothes as pedestrians as
pedestrians. They only become morons when they dress up like
they're in the Tour De France.


A cyclist is a cyclist. No matter what they wear they are low life
road scum.

You are also a low life bellend cyclist.

I only cycle for leisure. That is what a bicycle is for.


A bicycle is for bellends, pillocks and the failures in life.
You.


It is a sensible thing to use when offroad. Not for fat unfit people
like yourself though.


I'm not fat, I'm not unfit and you are not sensible and never will be.
You are a 41/42 year old failure who rides a bicycle.

Anyway, taking the slash out of you has been entertaining tonight.
The taxi will be here soon, we have been invited out for a posh nosh. Bit
late, but it's fine with me.
Did you really spend Xmas and New Year alone, you sad little unwanted
benefit claiming **** all?
TTFN






  #10  
Old January 25th 17, 10:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 767
Default Horse rider attacked with bicycle weapon and brick

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 22:12:57 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 21:32:06 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 20:46:51 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 19:43:06 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Lovely cyclists, keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you.
http://horseandcountry.tv/horse-ride...-with-bicycle/

"keep it up, you are putting the whole country
against you."

The whole country has always been against this low life.

"He was wearing a yellow hi-vis cycling jacket, black Lycra
bottoms and a white cycling helmet." - says it all, dressed up
for the circus.

He is a low life cyclist, no matter what the bellend was wearing.

I treat cyclists wearing the same clothes as pedestrians as
pedestrians. They only become morons when they dress up like
they're in the Tour De France.

A cyclist is a cyclist. No matter what they wear they are low life
road scum.

You are also a low life bellend cyclist.

I only cycle for leisure. That is what a bicycle is for.

A bicycle is for bellends, pillocks and the failures in life.
You.


It is a sensible thing to use when offroad. Not for fat unfit people
like yourself though.


I'm not fat, I'm not unfit and you are not sensible and never will be.
You are a 41/42 year old failure who rides a bicycle.


Why do you object to riding a bicycle? If you claim you are fit enough, it's just like going for a walk, but faster.

Anyway, taking the slash out of you has been entertaining tonight.


Admittance of being a troll detected.

The taxi will be here soon, we have been invited out for a posh nosh. Bit
late, but it's fine with me.
Did you really spend Xmas and New Year alone, you sad little unwanted
benefit claiming **** all?
TTFN


You are past your best and should be ground up for cattle feed. Apparently an industrial shredder will destroy all evidence.

--
Setting a good example for your children takes all the fun out of middle age.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cyclist attacked by cycle weapon Mrcheerful UK 1 October 17th 15 07:57 AM
Cyclist attacked by stationary car weapon Mrcheerful UK 5 August 15th 15 12:53 PM
Cyclist attacked by sheep weapon Mrcheerful UK 2 August 15th 15 08:30 AM
Cyclist attacked by bus shelter weapon Mrcheerful UK 3 March 11th 14 08:53 PM
Norwich man attacked by pavement bike-weapon Mentalguy2k8[_2_] UK 25 July 5th 13 09:59 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.