Most Replys_

Old August 6th 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Default Most Replys_

lol. That's so funny. The unicycling world needs to relax more. So I
rolled my ankle uniing. Kind of annoying, But i'll be riding again in
like 2 days. Um fixing to finish off my footage for round 2 before I go
off to college in fargo. My 07 uni is trashed, 05 is breaking, the seat
doesn't take triples too well, and i'm excited to go to fargo. ha.
laters

--
unifreak7

http://www.myspace.com/ShaunJohanneson
Old August 6th 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

mr_charm wrote:
Gilby, please move this to where you deem it appropriate...

And warlord, there is place for this thread, its called just
conversation, RSU is for unicycle related threads only. Whats more
there is a thread called most replies and one already wanting to take
over most replies, they are both in Just conversation. Just let this
die.

Dr. Zaius, take you and your misleading forbidden jungle nonsesense and
go to another forum yourself.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)
'
Come ride with me on August 22nd and 23rd!'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=71517), Please
contact me with the provided information, considering the thread is
locked.
Old August 6th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

unifreak7 wrote:
lol. That's so funny. The unicycling world needs to relax more. So I
rolled my ankle uniing. Kind of annoying, But i'll be riding again in
like 2 days. Um fixing to finish off my footage for round 2 before I go
off to college in fargo. My 07 uni is trashed, 05 is breaking, the seat
doesn't take triples too well, and i'm excited to go to fargo. ha.
laters

Dude, your goign to fargo?

Tight.... You should go Muni/Street/Trials on the 22nd and 23rd at St
Croix lol. (see sig)

Ive been to fargo once... they had like 4 space aliens resturants
there.

Old August 6th 08, 08:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

unibikeling wrote:
1 - A thread like this exists
2 - Its "replies", not "replys"
3 - Wrong forum, unless this is a unicycling specific most replies.
4 - this thread will probably die fast.

Pwned.

--
Unisykolist

*Watch me attempt a 2 meter (6-7 foot) drop on a unicycle and stack it,
watch it on - *www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
Old August 6th 08, 08:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unidunc

unibikeling wrote:
Dr. Zaius, take you and your misleading forbidden jungle nonsesense and
go to another forum yourself.

You are contradictory.

--
unidunc