Post Your Unis Here!

Old August 4th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Default Post Your Unis Here!

Who is one of the first to have gotten his KH 08 stock? Yes it's me

Here are some pics, ENJOY! And yes, you're aloud to drool.

[image: http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/12/29/11/76/new_kh10.jpg]
[image: http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/12/29/11/76/new_kh15.jpg]
[image: http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/12/29/11/76/new_kh13.jpg]
[image: http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/12/29/11/76/new_kh11.jpg]
[image: http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/12/29/11/76/new_kh14.jpg]

Émile

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old August 4th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Probailer2 wrote:
Need to dissapoint you, but thats not a stock one....
Never less, it is awsome.
The blue looks a bit lighter then previous model, is it true?

Stock like my pieces, not like stock, not custom.

It is a bit ligther then the previous one.

And by special demand, here are the pics of the KH forged post.

[image: http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/12/29/11/76/kh_pos12.jpg]
[image: http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/12/29/11/76/kh_pos10.jpg]
[image: http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/12/29/11/76/kh_pos11.jpg]

-Émile

EDIT: Here's the weight of my uni:

-5.35 kg
-11.79 lbs

--
Emile.m

Old August 4th 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pigs on Unicycles

I have a Nimbus Hoppley with a yellow Nibus Gel Saddle.

Pigs

--
Pigs on Unicycles

Blisters are like people, at first you are anoyed with them but soon
you're at peace with them, and by that time there gone.
Old August 5th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jaco_flans

really nice uni Emile!

i'm suppose to get a 05 Torker DX 24" and put a Gazz on it

--
jaco_flans

High jump:78cm
Long jump:5ft+
-YaKob
sorry for my english... If it's wrong!

Post Your Unis Here! isaac steiner Unicycling 1 June 25th 08 02:07 PM
Post Your Unis Here! manon1wheel Unicycling 1 June 18th 08 12:31 AM
Post Your Unis Here! agentQ Unicycling 0 May 30th 08 08:54 PM
Post Your Unis Here! jamessd Unicycling 1 May 30th 08 07:22 PM
Post Your Unis Here! juggling_unicyclist_joe Unicycling 0 May 29th 08 12:47 PM