Ride Down Stairs?Can you do it?

Old August 4th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
RedUnicycleRider

Default Ride Down Stairs?Can you do it?

Just a year ago I saw a man ride his unicycle down the stairs...
I asked him if it hurt, he said no he had a cup on.
So the Jackass I was I tried riding down the stairs,
the next thing I noticed I was on the ground with a lady ask me
if I was ok. Holy crap!!!! since I was in public about 12 people
just saw me flip 360 degrees landing right on my back on cement.
Apperently I was knocked out for like a minute from the impact
on my back, that day I learned to practice going down the stairs
(after I recovered) and to never do that again in my life!!!
Well at least until I mastered it.

Til this day I was practicing everyday going down the stairs.
Finally on christmas I could do it!!! What a christmas present.

--
RedUnicycleRider

Swift as a shadow, short as any dream;
Brief as the lightning in the collied night.
A Midsummer Night's Dream, 1. 1
Old August 4th 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Cool, how many stairs was it? I started out with 1, then 2, then 3, then
4, then after that I could pretty much ride down as many as I want. Now
I can ride down them backwards.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
Latest Vid: I wish I had 2 cents #f5f5f5
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70608
Old August 5th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adjuggler

I felt as long as you push your feet into the pedals and don't stop it
seems fairly easy. The most I have done is maybe 5-10, since I am not
in areas where there are a multiple of stairs.

--
adjuggler

----------David---------
_661 (\"sixsixone.com\")_
'(Youtube
Page)'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/ADJuggler)
'(Vimeo)'
(http://www.vimeo.com/adjuggler)
Old August 5th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

just riding down stairs is easy....

--
hobo_chuck
Old August 5th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

i can ride down as many stairs as i like.....

unless i am at naucc, calling everyone who hopped down the big box
stair case a girl, and then proceeding to eat **** going down it on my
first try, then hopping down it just like everyone else

--
Phil_on_uni

UNICYCLE FOR HATRED, BIGOTRY, AND IGNORANCE

*)---, '30ft Coaster~
Old August 5th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Phil_on_uni wrote:
i can ride down as many stairs as i like.....

unless i am at naucc, calling everyone who hopped down the big box
stair case a girl, and then proceeding to eat **** going down it on my
first try, then hopping down it just like everyone else

lol, it was pretty sketchy though.

Old August 5th 08, 03:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Phil_on_uni wrote:
i can ride down as many stairs as i like.....

unless i am at naucc, calling everyone who hopped down the big box
stair case a girl, and then proceeding to eat **** going down it on my
first try, then hopping down it just like everyone else

Yeah, that was hella hella sketch (that set).

Hopping UP it was scary. It took me like 3 tries cause it was so
distracting

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Old August 5th 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

peleschramm wrote:
Yeah, that was hella hella sketch (that set).

Hopping UP it was scary. It took me like 3 tries cause it was so
distracting

Ha yeah it was weird with all the little gaps between the steps, and
the whole thing bounce up and down....

--
forrestunifreak

'*-My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl) -
hasn't been
updated*www.qu-ax.com*
*unicycle for christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

Strategy for getting SWB up the stairs. Freewheeling Recumbent Biking 41 September 24th 06 12:16 AM
riding down stairs on a BC uniMcPeat Unicycling 0 June 15th 06 12:06 AM
360 and stairs ? maxisbackintown Unicycling 7 August 30th 05 02:39 AM
Is it 4 stairs? or 5? Sofa Unicycling 23 April 15th 04 11:58 PM
can anyone ride down stairs backwards? kristopher_peck Unicycling 12 February 26th 04 03:06 AM