Most Replys_

Old August 5th 08, 02:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
warlord14

Default Most Replys_

help me take the lead in MOST REPLYS you can talk about any thing you
want thread jacking is encouraged as long as we get MOST REPLYS yaa.
ill start the first topic what is the tallest giraffe uni you have ever
ridden for me it was a 6 footer.

--
warlord14

"it's better to be an open sinner than a false saint"
Old August 5th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

warlord14 wrote:
help me take the lead in MOST REPLYS you can talk about any thing you
want thread jacking is encouraged as long as we get MOST REPLYS yaa.
ill start the first topic what is the tallest giraffe uni you have ever
ridden for me it was a 6 footer.

1 - A thread like this exists
2 - Its "replies", not "replys"
3 - Wrong forum, unless this is a unicycling specific most replies.
4 - this thread will probably die fast.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)
'
Come ride with me on August 22nd and 23rd!'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=71517), Please
contact me with the provided information, considering the thread is
locked.
Old August 5th 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

unibikeling wrote:
1 - A thread like this exists
2 - Its "replies", not "replys"
3 - Wrong forum, unless this is a unicycling specific most replies.
4 - this thread will probably die fast.

*1) *Yep, i know about it.
*2) *I knew it was spelled that way.
*3) *'Let me help you on that.' (http://tinyurl.com/674zrs)
*4) *+1 on that.

*Also* the tallest giraffe unicycle i've ridden is a 7 footer.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

catinabag1 wrote:
we should provide the defibrilator
TPBM want some ice cream with smarties while they power up!

'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)
Old August 5th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

What the f*ck!

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Old August 5th 08, 04:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
RedUnicycleRider

You really need to get a life around here warlord.

--
RedUnicycleRider

Comedy makes me smile, and Richard Nixon running ten hundered miles,
Slapping you across your face, and watching you go back and forth in a
pace,
Mr. Cosby on Nick@Night, watching ladies lick and fight.
Playing with my dog, especially eating dounuts made of fog.
Old August 5th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Dude. Don't mess with Most Replys.

OR rec.sport.unicycling.

Biiiiig taboo.

--
forrestunifreak

'*-My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl) -
hasn't been
updated*www.qu-ax.com*
*unicycle for christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

Old August 6th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

bump

Who here likes to ride northshorish stuff?

--
hobo_chuck
Old August 6th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
warlord14

except for Hobo Chuck you can all kiss my ass i have seen other people
try to get most replies why is you choose to get mad at me????????

Old August 6th 08, 03:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mr_charm

Gilby, please move this to where you deem it appropriate...

And warlord, there is place for this thread, its called just
conversation, RSU is for unicycle related threads only. Whats more
there is a thread called most replies and one already wanting to take
over most replies, they are both in Just conversation. Just let this
die.

--
mr_charm

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" 'William
Shakespeare' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
Old August 6th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
warlord14

this thread is unicycle topics only.