Carbon Fibre Road Frames are Delicate? Tell that 2 this guy

Old September 28th 12, 04:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_3_]

Default Carbon Fibre Road Frames are Delicate? Tell that 2 this guy

DirtRoadie wrote:

Call me names if you wish.
But it only reflects on you.

DR

:-) Hilarious!

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old September 28th 12, 04:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DirtRoadie

On Sep 28, 9:02*am, Frank Krygowski
wrote:
DirtRoadie wrote:

Call me names if you wish.
But it only reflects on you.

DR

:-) *Hilarious!

--
- Frank Krygowski

I think so!
Note that John had the decency to apologize.
A concept of civility which you have never learned.

DR
Old September 28th 12, 04:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane Hébert

On 09/28/2012 11:16 AM, DirtRoadie wrote:
On Sep 28, 9:02 am, Frank Krygowski
wrote:
DirtRoadie wrote:

Call me names if you wish.
But it only reflects on you.

DR

:-) Hilarious!

--
- Frank Krygowski

I think so!
Note that John had the decency to apologize.
A concept of civility which you have never learned.

From Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory:
“I’m polymerized tree sap and you’re an inorganic adhesive, so whatever
verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me,
returns to its original trajectory and adheres to you.”
Old September 28th 12, 05:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DirtRoadie

On Sep 28, 9:52*am, Duane Hébert wrote:
On 09/28/2012 11:16 AM, DirtRoadie wrote:

On Sep 28, 9:02 am, Frank Krygowski
wrote:
DirtRoadie wrote:

Call me names if you wish.
But it only reflects on you.

DR

:-) *Hilarious!

--
- Frank Krygowski

I think so!
Note that John had the decency to apologize.
A concept of civility which you have never learned.

*From Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory:
“I’m polymerized tree sap and you’re an inorganic adhesive, so whatever
verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me,
returns to its original trajectory and adheres to you.”

:-)
Of course, upon first reading I thought that referred to RBT's
Sheldon.
But I expect he might have appreciated that too.
DR
Old September 28th 12, 05:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane Hébert

On 09/28/2012 12:09 PM, DirtRoadie wrote:
On Sep 28, 9:52 am, Duane Hébert wrote:
On 09/28/2012 11:16 AM, DirtRoadie wrote:

On Sep 28, 9:02 am, Frank Krygowski
wrote:
DirtRoadie wrote:

Call me names if you wish.
But it only reflects on you.

DR

:-) Hilarious!

--
- Frank Krygowski

I think so!
Note that John had the decency to apologize.
A concept of civility which you have never learned.

From Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory:
“I’m polymerized tree sap and you’re an inorganic adhesive, so whatever
verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me,
returns to its original trajectory and adheres to you.”

:-)
Of course, upon first reading I thought that referred to RBT's
Sheldon.
But I expect he might have appreciated that too.

Wasn't here when he was around and only know him from passing when I
lived in Boston but judging by his choice of bike helmets, I would think
that he had a good sense of humor.

Old September 28th 12, 06:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Friday, September 28, 2012 8:16:51 AM UTC-7, DirtRoadie wrote:
On Sep 28, 9:02*am, Frank Krygowski

wrote:

DirtRoadie wrote:

Call me names if you wish.

But it only reflects on you.

DR

:-) *Hilarious!

--

- Frank Krygowski

I think so!

Note that John had the decency to apologize.

A concept of civility which you have never learned.

Well, that's because Frank can do no wrong. He might make e.g. a typographical error, but that's to be expected of anyone (certainly his reasoning was flawless and never in doubt). Acknowledgement of any mistake will be to discount it, then change the subject.
Old September 28th 12, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DirtRoadie

On Sep 28, 11:33*am, Dan O wrote:
On Friday, September 28, 2012 8:16:51 AM UTC-7, DirtRoadie wrote:
On Sep 28, 9:02*am, Frank Krygowski

wrote:

DirtRoadie wrote:

Call me names if you wish.

But it only reflects on you.

DR

:-) *Hilarious!

--

- Frank Krygowski

I think so!

Note that John had the decency to apologize.

A concept of civility which you have never learned.

Well, that's because Frank can do no wrong. *He might make e.g. a typographical error, but that's to be expected of anyone (certainly his reasoning was flawless and never in doubt). *Acknowledgement of any mistake will be to discount it, then change the subject.

He does things like claim a "typo" (you know, a slip of a keystroke)
after acknowledging that it was the figure he used for his
calculations.
He's hilarious to watch in action for the reasons you accurately
describe. The same full blown denial of a fifth grader caught stealing
cookies!
DR
Old September 28th 12, 09:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DirtRoadie

On Sep 28, 10:22*am, Duane Hébert wrote:
On 09/28/2012 12:09 PM, DirtRoadie wrote:

On Sep 28, 9:52 am, Duane Hébert wrote:
On 09/28/2012 11:16 AM, DirtRoadie wrote:

On Sep 28, 9:02 am, Frank Krygowski
wrote:
DirtRoadie wrote:

Call me names if you wish.
But it only reflects on you.

DR

:-) *Hilarious!

--
- Frank Krygowski

I think so!
Note that John had the decency to apologize.
A concept of civility which you have never learned.

* From Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory:
“I’m polymerized tree sap and you’re an inorganic adhesive, so whatever
verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me,
returns to its original trajectory and adheres to you.”

:-)
Of course, upon first reading I thought that referred to RBT's
Sheldon.
But I expect he might have appreciated that too.

Wasn't here when he was around and only know him from passing when I
lived in Boston but judging by his choice of bike helmets, I would think
that he had a good sense of humor.

You may be aware that he typically posted some sort of treat on April
1 every year.
But here's one of his developments with links (no pun intended) to
others at the bottom:
http://sheldonbrown.com/chainclean.html
DR
Old September 28th 12, 09:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane Hébert

On 09/28/2012 04:16 PM, DirtRoadie wrote:
On Sep 28, 10:22 am, Duane Hébert wrote:
On 09/28/2012 12:09 PM, DirtRoadie wrote:

On Sep 28, 9:52 am, Duane Hébert wrote:
On 09/28/2012 11:16 AM, DirtRoadie wrote:

On Sep 28, 9:02 am, Frank Krygowski
wrote:
DirtRoadie wrote:

Call me names if you wish.
But it only reflects on you.

DR

:-) Hilarious!

--
- Frank Krygowski

I think so!
Note that John had the decency to apologize.
A concept of civility which you have never learned.

From Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory:
“I’m polymerized tree sap and you’re an inorganic adhesive, so whatever
verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me,
returns to its original trajectory and adheres to you.”

:-)
Of course, upon first reading I thought that referred to RBT's
Sheldon.
But I expect he might have appreciated that too.

Wasn't here when he was around and only know him from passing when I
lived in Boston but judging by his choice of bike helmets, I would think
that he had a good sense of humor.

You may be aware that he typically posted some sort of treat on April
1 every year.
But here's one of his developments with links (no pun intended) to
others at the bottom:
http://sheldonbrown.com/chainclean.html

I've seen that. I like the coinventer. I use Sheldon's pages a lot and
have distributed links to the guys at the office that ride. I know
about him originally from cycling friends in Boston.

How To Buy a New Carbon Fibre For The Giro :) [email protected] Techniques 0 January 13th 09 06:23 PM
More Carbon Fibre SteveA Australia 1 April 19th 06 10:37 AM
FS: carbon fibre road/race bike stem Ian UK 0 January 28th 05 09:15 PM
Threaded one inch carbon fibre road fork $45 Donald R ORourke Marketplace 0 November 29th 04 09:08 PM
Caring for Carbon Fibre Frames Jason Parkes Australia 2 November 15th 04 05:31 AM