Unicycle post

Old March 6th 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dman1234

Default Unicycle post

Hey guys, I just wrote up a big post on my website about how I got into
unicycling on my website, thought you might like to check it out:
http://thetalik.net/

--
dman1234
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 25th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beginnerdad

Nice write up on the blog. Based on the YouTube video, your learning
curve is obviously much steeper than mine, but I'll attribute the
difference to age.
We got a second KH29 today, this one with the Schwalbe Big Apple tire.
It's a birthday gift for my son, though in practice we plan to share,
depending on who prefers the road or muni on any particular ride. At
the rate I'm learning, I'll never keep pace with him anyway, even if
he's riding the 20" DX.

--
beginnerdad
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 25th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

cool write up, and is that lego i see lol, ive got tones of that lol,
for cases of extreme boredom now lol it is fun though but im sad lol

--
1-wheeled-grape

Scott,

Chris-"james is naming your unicycle a girls name replacement for
girlfriends?"
http://www.usenet.com