St Croix State Park, Minnesota- August 22nd and 22rd, anyone?

Old July 21st 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Default St Croix State Park, Minnesota- August 22nd and 22rd, anyone?

Hey all. On the weekend of August 22nd and 23rd, I will be staying at
the St Croix State Park, Minnesota. I will for sure have my unicycle
with, and was wondering if anyone else was planning to be there, or
would plan.

I was able to see St Croix's trails last year, and find them pretty
cool. From what i remember, there are some really cool natural trials
also.

Anyone out there, feel free to join me. PM me i guess, otherwise just
be there and unicycle. Everyone is welcome, but mind you i may have to
leave sometimes for family time.

The trails are really great there. They're just odd foot trails down
the side of a vertical hill almost. The trails cross weirdly built
wooden bridges, and anythign you can think of for somewhat technical
MUni.

There were also some great trials from what i saw last year. There was
a Massive tree felled in the middle of a trail, and had steps to climb
over it. There was also a playground there, which looked pretty good
for some trials'in also.

A lot of fun really great, technical, and just plain fun things to
ride/do there.

The campsites are also really good. Nice little areas evenly spaced.

Hope to see you out there!
-Graham

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Me: What day is friday?
Ducttape: Wednesday.
Old July 21st 08, 05:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Bump.

St Croix State Park is east of the twin cities a little. Its a really
great camping area, and some really great trails.

I'll be there the whole weekend of the 22nd and the 23rd. I dont really
know what the weather will be like, but we can hope for sun. Being
around the same date as last year, we had extreme heat that year.

PM me if you want more details, or contact me at -
my email -
My AOL Instant Messenger - Diechickenman51
Yahoo Instant Messenger - Diechickenman51
Myspace - myspace.com/gramwashere

If you dont have a Unicyclist account, but still want to contact me,
please register and post here.

Hope to see you!
-Graham

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (
http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Me: What day is friday?
Ducttape: Wednesday.
Old July 21st 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Note: st. croix state park is north east of the cities. NNW actually,
(its the purple text sorta north of the cities)[image:
http://www.software-maps.com/assets/...winCities.jpg].

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Me: What day is friday?
Ducttape: Wednesday.
Old July 21st 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Sorry, I start college on the 22rd.

--
forrestunifreak

'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

Old July 21st 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

forrestunifreak wrote:
Sorry, I start college on the 22rd.

dang... That'd be sweet to ride with you.

oh yeah, if you are there, i wouldnt recomend running through patches
of tall grass, leaves, and branches. I rode through a bees nest last
year, got a few bites, and got stung once.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Me: What day is friday?
Ducttape: Wednesday.
Old July 21st 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

oh, also.

All styles, all levels welcome.

I'll have my video camera there also, and all my A/V gear.

We could ride all night i'm sure, although we'd need to keep sound
down. I think they have "quiet time" around 10 or 11.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Me: What day is friday?
Ducttape: Wednesday.
Old July 22nd 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

*bumping for joy*

This camping trip is gonna be killer with my uni, hopefully some of you
guys will come, and make it a sort of uni convention/ish.

Bring a helmet lol.

I will also have a friend coming, who also unicycles.

Please, contact me so i can plan to be meeting someone.

Contact me so i can plan for meeting/riding with someone.

My info (once again)
email -
AIM username - diechickenman51
Yahoo Username - diechickenman51
myspace - myspace.com/gramwashere

note: bring helmet, and regular gear/padding. We dont want any
injuries.

It also costs $20 a night to camp, and i also know they're going to be
pretty full, so it'd be very wise to make reservations a few weeks in
advance to atleast get a site.

'Camping and lodging details' (
http://tinyurl.com/6qhsef)
'map of campground' (http://tinyurl.com/5mdcg6)

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Me: What day is friday?
Ducttape: Wednesday.
Old July 23rd 08, 02:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

bump.

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Me: What day is friday?
Ducttape: Wednesday.
Old July 23rd 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nicf

wow I would love to but I'm not very good and my parents would not let
me

--
Nicf

'municycle.ca' (http://www.municycle.ca) the Best unicycle store
in canada!!
Old July 23rd 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Nicf wrote:
wow I would love to but I'm not very good and my parents would not let
me

haha. Note the all levels part. I just wanna ride with someone. And
your not good? ha, your probably better than my friend by a longshot.

btw, you in minnesota/wisconsin?

--
unibikeling

'sixsixone - Great equipment for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

beeper wrote:
you sir, are unrealistic

Me: What day is friday?
Ducttape: Wednesday.

Caesar Creek State Park Ohio KM Rides 5 October 29th 06 02:04 AM
Letchworth State Park Ride Pics bicycle_disciple Rides 0 October 8th 06 11:00 PM
Monday night cycle ... August 22nd elyob UK 6 August 22nd 05 03:09 PM
Ft. Desoto State Park- Florida Gregg Rides 3 March 13th 05 06:40 PM
RR: Blackout 2003 - Belmont State Park Carla A-G Mountain Biking 4 August 16th 03 05:56 PM