Road Race Body Armour

Old August 10th 04, 02:25 PM
J999w

Default Road Race Body Armour

Tyler Hamilton of the United States said,
"This is the most important advance in cycling since the advent of the
radiograph."

What's a radiograph?

jw
Old August 10th 04, 02:53 PM
Gary

Main Entry: 1ra·dio·graph
Pronunciation: -"graf
Function: noun
: a picture produced on a sensitive surface by a form of radiation other
than visible light; specifically : an X-ray or gamma ray photograph

Old August 10th 04, 03:12 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS

J999w wrote:

Tyler Hamilton of the United States said,
"This is the most important advance in cycling since the advent of the
radiograph."

What's a radiograph?

jw

Please note that radiographs are more important to Tyer Hamilton than
they are to most other cyclists.
Obviously, the guy has a sense of humor.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old August 10th 04, 04:09 PM
gym gravity

psycholist wrote:

I live in rural South Carolina where NASCAR is king. I wonder if these togs
would deflect beer cans?

Bob C.

I watched all kinds of car racing as a kid if I happend to be home with
nothing else to do on a rainy weekend. I watched NASCAR the other day
for the first time in 8 years or so, Brickyard 400. I happened to turn
it on with 20 laps to go and though I was lucky and would catch all the
action. They were just coming off a caution lap. They went under
caution again within two laps or so. Because of the crashes and tires
exploding (probably too hasty to restart and left debris on the track)
more than half of the last 20 laps were under caution. It sucked ass.
They even had a special restart and extra laps because otherwise the
checkered flag would have come out on a caution lap.
Old August 10th 04, 08:05 PM
psycholist

"gym gravity" wrote in message
psycholist wrote:

I live in rural South Carolina where NASCAR is king. I wonder if these

togs
would deflect beer cans?

Bob C.

I watched all kinds of car racing as a kid if I happend to be home with
nothing else to do on a rainy weekend. I watched NASCAR the other day
for the first time in 8 years or so, Brickyard 400. I happened to turn
it on with 20 laps to go and though I was lucky and would catch all the
action. They were just coming off a caution lap. They went under
caution again within two laps or so. Because of the crashes and tires
exploding (probably too hasty to restart and left debris on the track)
more than half of the last 20 laps were under caution. It sucked ass.
They even had a special restart and extra laps because otherwise the
checkered flag would have come out on a caution lap.

Sounds about as exciting as the first 10 days of the TdF.

Bob C.

Old August 10th 04, 09:24 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS

Stewart Fleming wrote:

What's a pornograph then?

When I was about 8 there was a record named "Peppermint Stick". My
buddy Alan said if we slowed the turntable down we'd hear dirty words.

Steve

Old August 10th 04, 09:34 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:14:46 +1200, Stewart Fleming wrote:
What's a pornograph then?

You been brushing up your George Brassens?
Old August 10th 04, 09:37 PM
Stewart Fleming

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:14:46 +1200, Stewart Fleming wrote:

What's a pornograph then?

You been brushing up your George Brassens?

Congratulations on being the first in RBR to mention him.

aus.bicycle FAQ kingsley Australia 4 December 14th 03 11:08 PM
Sierra Nevada - Tioga/Sonora Pass [email protected] Rides 1 November 3rd 03 07:52 AM
Cycle Event Director criminally liable for Competitor's death Snoopy Racing 78 September 10th 03 02:55 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
Braking while turning [email protected] Techniques 45 August 1st 03 06:56 PM