th

Old April 25th 05, 10:14 AM
Richard

Default th

Test - ignore me :-)
Old April 25th 05, 10:36 AM
Arthur Clune

Richard .address.uk wrote:
: Test - ignore me :-)

No. Use alt.test instead.

Don't get me wrong, perl is an OK operating system, but it lacks a
lightweight scripting language -- Walter Dnes
Old April 25th 05, 07:11 PM
mb

In article , says...
Richard .address.uk wrote:
: Test - ignore me :-)

No. Use alt.test instead.

What's wrong with uk.test?

--
Mike
Old April 25th 05, 08:19 PM
Tosspot

mb wrote:

In article , says...

Richard .address.uk wrote:
: Test - ignore me :-)

No. Use alt.test instead.

What's wrong with uk.test?

Or even uk.rec.cycling?

Old April 26th 05, 12:23 AM
Sandy Morton

In article , Jon Senior
jon_AT_restlesslemon_DOT_co_DOT_uk wrote:
There are better places for test posts. It doesn't take much
imagination to post and on-topic test that you don't mind not
turning up.

I thought that th meant "test helmets" - I'll get my coat :-))

--
A T (Sandy) Morton
on the Bicycle Island