Tosser no.2

Old April 24th 05, 03:19 AM
Steve

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:19:55 +0100, Tim Hall wrote:

[snip]

Tim
(1) The F gun fires not bullets but goes shpx shpx shpxvgl shpx at 130dB.

Where can I get one from???
Old April 24th 05, 04:20 AM
Ambrose Nankivell

Steve wrote:
On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:19:55 +0100, Tim Hall wrote:

[snip]

Tim
(1) The F gun fires not bullets but goes shpx shpx shpxvgl shpx at
130dB.

Where can I get one from???

url:http://www.killsometime.com/humor/humor.asp?humor=FWord

seems to do the job

Old April 25th 05, 11:55 PM
Velvet

Simonb wrote:
Tim Hall wrote:

------------------------
c c c
---------| Xc |--------
| |
| |
| |

I'm the X. His track is the c.

I can't understand how he managed not to see you. He'd have to at least look
to make sure he was actually pointing into the junction.

You'd be suprised how many people turn into a side road, cutting the
corner, and don't look properly.

I regularly make a point of planting my car over toward the centre line
and NOT stopping short of the line if there's a corner-cutter coming in.
It's not like I should be giving way to them, after all, it's just
their laziness.

--

Velvet
Old April 26th 05, 09:21 AM
Richard

Velvet wrote:

You'd be suprised how many people turn into a side road, cutting the
corner, and don't look properly.

I regularly make a point of planting my car over toward the centre line
and NOT stopping short of the line if there's a corner-cutter coming in.
It's not like I should be giving way to them, after all, it's just
their laziness.

And their desire to preserve their speed for as long as possible before
they have to touch that dusty, cobwebbed pedal just to the left of the
accelerator - c.f. late braking at traffic lights, etc.

R.

Tosser wafflycat UK 38 April 23rd 05 09:42 AM
Cyclist rant: back in black John UK 1099 March 18th 05 11:09 AM