Top 5 Stories Stage 7

Old July 12th 03, 10:09 PM
Ken Papai

Default Top 5 Stories Stage 7

"Doug Taylor" wrote...
5) Frenchman back in yellow (Last time for this race) ;
4) Pettachi abandons (What a surprise);
3) Simoni off the back (Can talk the talk but...);
2) Tyler finishes with front chase pack (Can you spell gutty?);
1) Posties NY Yankees of TDF Teams (3 riders controlling chase group and
protecting Armstrong in the cols after team dominates TTT).

Also, Ullrich and Mayo hang right in there and as mentioned so
often in the past, Botero's brief time of fame at the Tour is History.

Tyler is nothing short of amazing.

Kudos to Dickie V. Big time.

-Ken

Old July 13th 03, 05:45 AM
Raptor

Ken Papai wrote:
Also, Ullrich and Mayo hang right in there and as mentioned so
often in the past, Botero's brief time of fame at the Tour is History.

I predict Botero will win a stage. Isn't it the way he works? If he
could figure out how to be consistent, he'd be a contender.

"I'm not proud. We really haven't done everything we could to protect
our customers. Our products just aren't engineered for security."
--Microsoft VP in charge of Windows OS Development, Brian Valentine.

clipless horror stories Gary General 30 April 26th 04 02:15 PM
Viewing Brasstown Bald Stage - TdG psycholist General 1 April 15th 04 07:43 PM
Special TdF Stage 20 US Postal Jerseys Jack19446 General 8 August 4th 03 04:25 AM
Tour de France stage 4 Update on Hugh Hewitt Show David Ryan Racing 1 July 11th 03 03:07 AM