[Game] Back It Up Medium!

Old November 26th 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

Default [Game] Back It Up Medium!

haha ok but like someone else said in the other thread we should keep
the flat tricks to a minimum i dono im just not that great at flat.

i dono i guess it'll push me.

--
ktkartch
Old November 26th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

ktkartch;1138236 wrote:
really?? Elib's wasn't was it??

how do you embed a video by the way??

sorry had no idea.

yeah it was. to embed a video, give a link straight to the vid, not to
your channel or w/e. it doesn't matter about the one footed thing.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 26th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

alright thanks!!

--
ktkartch
Old November 26th 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

ktkartch;1138244 wrote:
alright thanks!!

no prob.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 26th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

surfer1024;1138238 wrote:
who cares, I got dibs, I did stuff, I just have to edit now, so DIBS!

shoot, powerdirector isn't letting me import the clips, even though it
usually does. So un-dibs.

edit: wait I'm going to try and upload them straight to youtube, as
part 1 and 2

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old November 26th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

part 1
YouTube - Back it up
part 1
part 2: late 3 spin (don't mind the bails after the trick)
YouTube - back it up
part 2

Old November 26th 08, 06:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

surfer1024;1138257 wrote:
part 1
'YouTube - Back it up part 1'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgt7QkcM25Y)
part 2: late 3 spin (don't mind the bails after the trick)
'YouTube - back it up part 2'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZlR3CKOlFM)

That didn't look late to me. Is a unispin late if the unicycle is spun
late even if your feet come off early? Maybe late unispin tricks should
be left out of back it up coz they're just too hard to judge.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old November 26th 08, 07:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

SkierAlex;1138348 wrote:
That didn't look late to me. Is a unispin late if the unicycle is spun
late even if your feet come off early? Maybe late unispin tricks should
be left out of back it up coz they're just too hard to judge.

This is how most people do late spins.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old November 26th 08, 12:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Can i call dibs again, even though I already Played???

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 26th 08, 04:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Im a little bummed I cant just go on vimeo and check what the trick is.

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)