Is Koxx-One gonna make more unicycles?????

Old November 17th 08, 07:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kidmuni

Default Is Koxx-One gonna make more unicycles?????

Same,

Not sure if the new guy in charge riders uni or not though.

--
kidmuni

*Buy Koxx-one Unicycles, parts, and accessories for the first time in
Australia! - * www.unicycle.com.au
Old November 17th 08, 07:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uninorcal

by any strange chance do you know who is gonna take over?

--
uninorcal

"Don't judge me monkey"

Cheers Mate
Old November 17th 08, 08:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Josefposef

Hope they will upgrade and do more unicycles, either Kh will grew bigger
and make them to stop making unis beacuse they just have old parts :/

--
Josefposef
Old November 17th 08, 08:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

As someone who has actually been talking to Koxx themselves since Yoggi
left, I know for a fact they are still developing products.

Two new rims with offset spokes, thinner and larger Butterfly pedals
and a 32 hole trials hub are coming.

Pictures to come in issue 7...

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
Old November 17th 08, 08:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
eenwieler-sander

mikepenton;1132486 wrote:
As someone who has actually been talking to Koxx themselves since Yoggi
left, I know for a fact they are still developing products.

Two new rims with offset spokes, thinner and larger Butterfly pedals
and a 32 hole trials hub are coming.

Pictures to come in issue 7...

a 32 hole trials hub sounds good
there are more trials rims with 32 holes and also moutainbike rims that
are 32 holes

--
eenwieler-sander
Old November 17th 08, 03:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uninorcal

mikepenton;1132486 wrote:
As someone who has actually been talking to Koxx themselves since Yoggi
left, I know for a fact they are still developing products.

Two new rims with offset spokes, thinner and larger Butterfly pedals
and a 32 hole trials hub are coming.

Pictures to come in issue 7...

yessss!

--
uninorcal

"Don't judge me monkey"

Cheers Mate
Old November 17th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

mikepenton;1132486 wrote:

Two new rims with offset spokes, thinner and larger Butterfly pedals
and a 32 hole trials hub are coming.

I don't suppose you know whether they are going to be true ISIS this
time around do you?

Might hold off buying a new hub just yet...

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Old November 17th 08, 03:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

32 holes? I'm not sure if that's a good deal!

In my bike trials I had lots of problems on 32 spokes... it's
definetely lighter, but weaker. For competition maybe it'll work fine...
But for hard training I'm not sure...

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*
Old November 17th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

While I think that 36 spokes is preferable to 32 for trials and MUni you
can get a lot of rims in 32 that you can't get in 36.

Because of this the hubs will sell, and probably sell well.

It would open up a lot of new builds for 29ers

--
saskatchewanian
Old November 17th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Same for trials, but It'll definetely break a lot more than 36 holes!