Happy New Year RSU!

Old December 31st 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Default Happy New Year RSU!

Hey everyone,

Just taking advantage of our timezone and will take the opportunity to
be the first to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! It's now almost
9am here and I'm about to go on my first Uni ride of 2009.

Hope to see you all in New Zealand to celebrate the next New Year at
Unicon XV. www.uniconxv.co.nz

All the best,

Ken

--
GizmoDuck

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details. www.induni.adventureunicyclist.com
The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net
The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org
Old December 31st 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
eenwieler-sander

i'am still living in 2008 have to wait for 3 more hourse until its 2009
over here
i'am on the other side of the world of you, in the netherlands

--
eenwieler-sander
Old December 31st 08, 08:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

i have 12 hours to go

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old December 31st 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Ah, that's why you need to come over to NZ next year for Unicon.

You guys are so last year

Come join us in the future.

Old December 31st 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nimblelight

I have one less hour than Tyler

--
nimblelight

'Front page unicycle article'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=72686).
Organizing an event/club in Colorado or want to check for events?
'Colorado Unicycles forum'
(http://z13.invisionfree.com/Colorado_Unicycles/)-still in development.
Old December 31st 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mscalisi

You should hop on a plane, fly over here, and celebrate again!

GizmoDuck;1161360 wrote:
Hey everyone,

Just taking advantage of our timezone and will take the opportunity to
be the first to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! It's now almost
9am here and I'm about to go on my first Uni ride of 2009.

Hope to see you all in New Zealand to celebrate the next New Year at
Unicon XV. www.uniconxv.co.nz

All the best,

Ken

--
mscalisi

Unicycle for (reducing the) Buddha

Old December 31st 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Anyone got some fun unicycle related new years stories??

Mine was great!! Set up a tent on the beach right next to the
skatepark, set the car right next to the park for lighting and awesomely
loud music. So yeah, unicycled my way into the new year with a bunch of
skaters and random drunks attempting to ride. Made a huge crowd.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old January 1st 09, 12:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Its 01.00u over here, so 1 hour into 2009.
Feels the same as 2008 if you ask me

--
Probailer2

JJuggle wrote:
If somebody cloned your mother would you have sex with the clone? I
should think not.

Danni wrote:
I don't like having penis written all over my uni .

manon1wheel wrote:
no offense but deads look plain old gross...

Old January 1st 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

probailer2;1161508 wrote:
its 01.00u over here, so 1 hour into 2009.
Feels the same as 2008 if you ask me

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
Lesen - Denken - Posten
Old January 1st 09, 12:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dandelion

woooo 2009!?!

--
Dandelion

Happy New Year Davey Crockett Racing 11 January 9th 06 05:45 AM
Happy New Year Jim Recumbent Biking 5 January 2nd 06 06:35 PM
Happy f'n New Year! G.T. Mountain Biking 7 January 4th 05 05:10 AM
Happy New Year! Richard Bates UK 17 January 3rd 04 02:02 PM
Happy New Year eenwieler Unicycling 6 January 3rd 04 11:02 AM