20" street tires?

Old April 19th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default 20" street tires?

Over the past few months I've been using the Maxxis Hookworm on my
Nimbus X, and it seems to wear out pretty quickly. So far I managed to
wear through two of these tires and the one I'm on right now isn't in
good shape either. I ride mostly street, and have been practicing flip
tricks lately which don't help the tire. I couldn't find anything that
looked good on UDC, but I didn't really look too hard. Does anyone know
a good 20" tire for street?

--
excaliber906

~Stephen McKay

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

*Unitam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant.*
excaliber906's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8933

Old April 19th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

well people say that the best street tire is the luna trials tire but
that is 19" and will not fit your rim...i dont think there are any
"good" street tires for a 20" freestyle uni.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
[image: http://tinyurl.com/qz2fv ]

koebwil wrote:
I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

Old April 19th 06, 10:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

The Haro Multisurface(MS) 3 and 4 tires are both awesome, maybe you
should give one of those a shot.
http://www.harobikes.com/parts/detail.php?group=tires

--
Brian O.

Old April 19th 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

sorry i was just thinking and 'this'
(http://www.staff-bmx.com/store/tires/ody-path_n.html) is the tire i
run on my bmx front and back. i run the 2.1 version and its
gerat...very strong and the lightest of its kind on the market.. its
quite grippy and not to expensive.

Old April 19th 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

The Fly Rueben is a pretty sweet tire for a 20" rim. If I were riding a
20" rim then I would definatly be getting that.

--
ntappin

Old April 20th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

revenge tires are really good, so are primo wall, animal glh, and the
demolition zeplin

--
General Dibbles

REVENGE INDUSTRIES