busted

Old September 29th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default busted

Caught read handed with several bags of materials:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...p08/sep29news3
Old September 30th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

Caught read handed with several bags of materials:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...p08/sep29news3

Well, it didn't say what the bags were full of. I think they meant the cops walked
out with evidence bags. Who knows what was collected? I was curious about the oxygen
tent aspect - are they outlawed by the UCI? If not, how can the Italian ban on them
take precedence at the World Championships? That is, if Joachim actually had the tent
with him, which the story was unclear on.

--
tanx,
Howard

I'll take the case!

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old September 30th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

"Howard Kveck" wrote in message
In article ,
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

Caught read handed with several bags of materials:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...p08/sep29news3

Well, it didn't say what the bags were full of. I think they meant the
cops walked
out with evidence bags. Who knows what was collected? I was curious about
the oxygen
tent aspect - are they outlawed by the UCI? If not, how can the Italian
ban on them
take precedence at the World Championships? That is, if Joachim actually
had the tent
with him, which the story was unclear on.

I doubt he would have been sleeping in the tent in the days preceding
Worlds. It wouldn't have given him any physiological benefit. Plus, the
Italian law is pretty common knowledge.

busted Bob Rogers[_2_] Mountain Biking 7 March 14th 07 12:51 AM
busted Mike Vandeman Social Issues 0 March 13th 07 04:12 PM
Busted rim? Eddbmxdude Unicycling 11 March 9th 06 11:12 PM
busted camera trials_uni Unicycling 8 November 10th 05 05:19 PM
Ricky Busted! Ricky Alan White Mountain Biking 0 July 18th 05 11:48 PM