Lafferty and Magilla - strangely quiet this AM

Old August 24th 12, 03:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Lafferty and Magilla - strangely quiet this AM

Still hungover from last nights celebration ?
Old August 24th 12, 06:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Magilla Gorilla[_2_]

Anton Berlin wrote:

Still hungover from last nights celebration ?

.... just ramping up for the block party at LeMonds' crib.

Magilla

Old August 27th 12, 02:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mineral Water

On Friday, August 24, 2012 10:45:08 AM UTC-4, Anton Berlin wrote:
Still hungover from last nights celebration ?

Nope. Just enjoying how little influence Gunderson and his chief minion, Tim Herman, have with the media and USADA. It's over regardless what the UCI does or doesn't do. The bully is dead. Next step is the recovery of money from Gunderson by SCA.
Old August 27th 12, 04:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 8/26/2012 8:48 PM, Mineral Water wrote:
On Friday, August 24, 2012 10:45:08 AM UTC-4, Anton Berlin wrote:
Still hungover from last nights celebration ?

Nope. Just enjoying how little influence Gunderson and his chief minion, Tim Herman, have with the media and USADA. It's over regardless what the UCI does or doesn't do. The bully is dead. Next step is the recovery of money from Gunderson by SCA.

Has the ASO confirmed that LANCE is no longer a 7 time
winner of their race?

Just curious about that.

Old August 27th 12, 11:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Fred Flintstein a écrit profondement:

| On 8/26/2012 8:48 PM, Mineral Water wrote:
| On Friday, August 24, 2012 10:45:08 AM UTC-4, Anton Berlin wrote:
| Still hungover from last nights celebration ?
|
| Nope. Just enjoying how little influence Gunderson and his chief minion, Tim Herman, have with the media and USADA. It's over regardless what the UCI does or doesn't do. The bully is dead. Next step is the recovery of money from Gunderson by SCA.

| Has the ASO confirmed that LANCE is no longer a 7 time
| winner of their race?

| Just curious about that.

ASO run under (mostly) UCI rules, so let's wait and see what happens
--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
Old August 27th 12, 02:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 27/08/2012 11:14, Davey Crockett wrote:
Fred Flintstein a écrit profondement:

| On 8/26/2012 8:48 PM, Mineral Water wrote:
| On Friday, August 24, 2012 10:45:08 AM UTC-4, Anton Berlin wrote:
| Still hungover from last nights celebration ?
|
| Nope. Just enjoying how little influence Gunderson and his chief minion, Tim Herman, have with the media and USADA. It's over regardless what the UCI does or doesn't do. The bully is dead. Next step is the recovery of money from Gunderson by SCA.

| Has the ASO confirmed that LANCE is no longer a 7 time
| winner of their race?

| Just curious about that.

ASO run under (mostly) UCI rules, so let's wait and see what happens

That's a tough one, in hundreds of billions of years or so dark energy may have
ripped all matter apart and life as we understand it will have become
impossible. Will the UCI have taken a decision by then? Who knows? Increasingly
who cares?

Old August 27th 12, 03:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

That's a tough one, in hundreds of billions of years or so dark energy may have ripped all matter apart and life as we understand it will have become impossible. Will the UCI have taken a decision by then? Who knows? Increasingly who cares? --

Errr, in a billion years from now there will be no water on planet earth. In 5 billion, the sun will have expanded to engulf the whole solar system. Better move fast.
Phil H
Old August 27th 12, 03:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 27/08/2012 15:05, Phil H wrote:
That's a tough one, in hundreds of billions of years or so dark energy may have ripped all matter apart and life as we understand it will have become impossible. Will the UCI have taken a decision by then? Who knows? Increasingly who cares? --

Errr, in a billion years from now there will be no water on planet earth.

That means bidons will have to be filled up with champagne, could be worse I
suppose.

Old August 27th 12, 04:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

http://www.letour.fr/HISTO/us/TDF/1996/index.html

Old August 27th 12, 04:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 8/27/2012 10:42 AM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
On 8/27/2012 5:14 AM, Davey Crockett wrote:
Fred Flintstein a écrit profondement:

| On 8/26/2012 8:48 PM, Mineral Water wrote:
| On Friday, August 24, 2012 10:45:08 AM UTC-4, Anton Berlin wrote:
| Still hungover from last nights celebration ?
|
| Nope. Just enjoying how little influence Gunderson and his chief
minion, Tim Herman, have with the media and USADA. It's over
regardless what the UCI does or doesn't do. The bully is dead. Next
step is the recovery of money from Gunderson by SCA.

| Has the ASO confirmed that LANCE is no longer a 7 time
| winner of their race?

| Just curious about that.

ASO run under (mostly) UCI rules, so let's wait and see what happens

http://www.letour.fr/HISTO/us/TDF/1996/index.html

In contrast: http://www.letour.fr/HISTO/us/TDF/2006/index.html

Lafferty, Kunich, Magilla - where the f*ck are you ? Anton Berlin Racing 5 July 7th 12 07:27 PM
Strangely Squashme UK 17 December 6th 11 12:35 PM
How to handle cyber bullying by Lafferty, Magilla and other RBR regulars Fred Bucephalus Birchmore Racing 2 June 25th 11 06:31 PM
Lafferty, Magilla and Anton are now going to defend Lance and hisclean riding. Anton Berlin Racing 0 May 21st 11 03:15 AM
I was going to credit magilla but lafferty used it first ---- years ago Anton Berlin Racing 5 September 16th 10 10:25 AM