whoah!

Old July 21st 03, 03:33 PM
henry

Default whoah!

I can't take much more of this excitement!

Old July 21st 03, 03:36 PM
Erik van Leeuwen

Ullrich will regret his Tourmalet attack.
Today Lance can win the Tour... can he win the stage? I think Chavanel will
break.
Theory: this fall was planned to boost the adrenaline :-) BTW Is there a
test on adrenaline??

"Robert Oliver" wrote in message

"henry" wrote in message
. ..
I can't take much more of this excitement!

I'm too young to have a heart condition, but I think I'm getting one!

Old July 21st 03, 03:39 PM
Robert Oliver

Theory: this fall was planned to boost the adrenaline :-) BTW Is there a
test on adrenaline??

Yes, a very clever way to make his opponents make him think he is weak with
equipment problems. A virus, a few crashes, dehydration...very creative
tactics

Old July 21st 03, 07:52 PM
Corey Green

"Robert Oliver" wrote in message .. .
Theory: this fall was planned to boost the adrenaline :-) BTW Is there a
test on adrenaline??

Yes, a very clever way to make his opponents make him think he is weak with
equipment problems. A virus, a few crashes, dehydration...very creative
tactics

I am sure the family break up was planned to go along with it as well.
Old July 22nd 03, 07:11 AM
David Ryan

Raptor wrote:

Corey Green wrote:
"Robert Oliver" wrote in message .. .

Theory: this fall was planned to boost the adrenaline :-) BTW Is there a
test on adrenaline??

Yes, a very clever way to make his opponents make him think he is weak with
equipment problems. A virus, a few crashes, dehydration...very creative
tactics

I am sure the family break up was planned to go along with it as well.

Behind every great (white) athlete is a blonde hottie.

Lots of Black ones too.