Not fair!

Old July 22nd 03, 12:35 AM
Ed-D

Default Not fair!

"Clovis Lark" wrote in message
Ed-D wrote:
"M. Wehrmann" wrote in message
Two actions haven't been fair:

1) Of course Jan did wait for Lance after the crash.
Jan often looked back, he had to change his rhythm.
Unfair was Lance' attack immediately(!) when he had arrived Jan.
Why Lance didn't wait some seconds?
Jan did not react in that moment - he just coudn't believe it ...

I thought the same thing at first, but remember it was that a-hole Mayo

who
attacked first. Lance went with him and then by him.

2) Unfair was Mayo: no work, 2nd place.
Mayo has stolen Ullrich 4 sec (= bonus time).
Maybe the decisive seconds in this TdF.

Even if they aren't the decisive seconds, there is no excuse for Mayo's
behavior in this stage.

Funny, we all applaud Armstrong for going gung ho after the crash, but
Mayo, who also was leveled, and nearly leveled again is an asshole.

Uh yes. Part of our reason for this is because unlike you we aren't blind and
were aware of the fact that Mayo, not Armstrong was the one who attacked first
after the crash. But that's not our main complaint about Mayo. The fact that
he rode Ulrich's coattails up the hill only to outsprint him at the very last
minute is far worse in our opinion.

Funny, but Chavanel is a brave lad for striking out on his own and
stealing points in a futile lone breakaway, but Mayo and Zubelbia are
SOB's for going for the gusto in front of the "home crowd".

apples and oranges. If Mayo and Zubeldia had "gone for the gusto" by attacking
the way Chavanel did they would be seen as brave too, and not the gutless
cowards they apparently are.

Let's hope Armstrong doesn't need that 4 sec. in the TT.

Manuel

Old July 22nd 03, 01:34 AM
Clovis Lark

Ed-D wrote:
"M. Wehrmann" wrote in message
[...]

Excuuuse me for realizing the pope has decided to join the groop(sic).

Let's help you out:

1} Mayo weas just as hampered behind the peloton.

2) Mayo and Zubeldia are basques riding in their home turf.

3) they are on a wild card team in 2nd place in team standings.

What would YOU do were you their director?

I can't wait to hear your response...

Funny, but Chavanel is a brave lad for striking out on his own and
stealing points in a futile lone breakaway, but Mayo and Zubelbia are
SOB's for going for the gusto in front of the "home crowd".

apples and oranges. If Mayo and Zubeldia had "gone for the gusto" by attacking
the way Chavanel did they would be seen as brave too, and not the gutless
cowards they apparently are.

You are pathetic, go to your room little boy.

Old July 22nd 03, 04:50 AM
Clovis Lark

Ed-D wrote:
"M. Wehrmann" wrote in message
[...]

Tell them to have some class because otherwise it is going to come back and
bite their Basque asses.

I hope you are taking the initiative of getting phone numbers to tell them
this. Personally, I m betting thar Ullrich and Armstrong would back me up
on this.

I can't wait to hear your response...

Funny, but Chavanel is a brave lad for striking out on his own and
stealing points in a futile lone breakaway, but Mayo and Zubelbia are
SOB's for going for the gusto in front of the "home crowd".

apples and oranges. If Mayo and Zubeldia had "gone for the gusto" by

attacking
the way Chavanel did they would be seen as brave too, and not the gutless
cowards they apparently are.

You are pathetic, go to your room little boy.

so by resorting to namecalling I assume you are conceding this point to me?

I didn't cal; you a name. I described your response to professional
sports' outcomes...

Best wishes in your professional endeavors...

Let's hope Armstrong doesn't need that 4 sec. in the TT.

Manuel

Fair Hills NRMA, Maryland ~Video~ Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 4 June 1st 04 05:46 PM
fair hill jim gravity Mountain Biking 2 November 26th 03 03:35 AM
Cycling Fair in Paris - A Disappointment Elisa Francesca Roselli General 17 October 3rd 03 03:08 PM
Cycling World's Fair in Paris this Weekend Elisa Francesca Roselli General 5 September 25th 03 01:02 AM