A real reason for gravel bikes?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 18th 20, 08:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default A real reason for gravel bikes?

“In 10 years, we’re going to start turning roads back into gravel” if
nothing changes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/18/b...sin-roads.html

As I've mentioned, Ohio has 88 counties. Some, like mine, have many more
miles of county roads than do others. But the state's funds distributed
for county road maintenence gives each county 1/88 of the total instead
of giving on a per-mile basis. I frequently see the effects when riding
from one county into another.

--
- Frank Krygowski