Winds are getting weaker!!! Not for me.

Old June 11th 09, 06:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
dgk

Default Winds are getting weaker!!! Not for me.

http://www.examiner.com/a-2060754~No...n g_down.html

It does hedge a bit.

They didn't poll me. According to the dgk report, this has been one of
the windiest winters/springs since I started riding. Seems like almost
every day the winds have been 10-15 mph. And always in my face.

It could just be that I'm getting older and notice it more.
Old June 11th 09, 09:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Pat[_16_]

dgk wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/a-2060754~No...n g_down.html

It does hedge a bit.

They didn't poll me. According to the dgk report, this has been one of
the windiest winters/springs since I started riding. Seems like almost
every day the winds have been 10-15 mph. And always in my face.

It could just be that I'm getting older and notice it more.

10 to 15? Sheesh! That's what we here in north Texas call "a still day."

Pat

Old June 11th 09, 09:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
raamman

On Jun 11, 1:00*pm, dgk wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/a-2060754~No...h_suggests_win...

It does hedge a bit.

They didn't poll me. According to the dgk report, this has been one of
the windiest winters/springs since I started riding. Seems like almost
every day the winds have been 10-15 mph. And always in my face.

It could just be that I'm getting older and notice it more.

take it as a good sign, if the wind is always in your face it means
you are riding that much faster.

Custom-Length Spokes: Weaker? (PeteCresswell) Techniques 20 November 10th 08 01:55 AM
30knot winds! just us Australia 1 April 11th 07 08:15 AM
high winds joemarshall Unicycling 12 November 17th 03 10:22 AM
I love these easterly winds Simon Mason UK 7 October 19th 03 12:10 AM
Winds Steve UK 10 July 26th 03 02:16 AM