OT - music

Old April 1st 07, 06:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

Default OT - music

DP wrote:
It sounds just fine at that budget. Who did the cover art?

Greg
--

Thanks...I teach high school and one of my students did the cover art. You
like?

Yep.

greg
--
The ticket******* Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky
Old April 2nd 07, 12:46 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
tower

On Apr 1, 1:03 pm, "G.T." wrote:
DP wrote:
It sounds just fine at that budget. Who did the cover art?

Greg
--

Thanks...I teach high school and one of my students did the cover art. You
like?

Yep.

greg
--
The ticket******* Tax Tracker:http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

Cool, I'll let her know.

Old April 2nd 07, 08:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

tower wrote:
On Mar 31, 8:54 pm, "Scott G" wrote:
Actually what I've heard so far is pretty cool. It sounds more Garth
Brooks to me than Ryan Adams, though.

...or maybe somewhere between Creed and John Denver.

That's exactly what we were going for!

I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Old April 3rd 07, 01:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
tower

On Apr 2, 3:06 pm, cc wrote:
tower wrote:
On Mar 31, 8:54 pm, "Scott G" wrote:
Actually what I've heard so far is pretty cool. It sounds more Garth
Brooks to me than Ryan Adams, though.
...or maybe somewhere between Creed and John Denver.

That's exactly what we were going for!

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Oh, come on...a little sunshine on your shoulder? Mtbr territory for
sure...I do have to say though I think I'd rather be more John Denver
than Creed. They never really tripped my trigger. Anyone a Big Head
Todd & the Monsters fan? Now there's a great band straight from the
mountains of CO!
Drew

Old April 3rd 07, 02:05 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

tower wrote:
Oh, come on...a little sunshine on your shoulder? Mtbr territory for
sure...I do have to say though I think I'd rather be more John Denver
than Creed. They never really tripped my trigger. Anyone a Big Head
Todd & the Monsters fan? Now there's a great band straight from the
mountains of CO!
Drew

I sing Broken Hearted Savior With the band.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old April 3rd 07, 04:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

tower wrote:
On Apr 2, 3:06 pm, cc wrote:

tower wrote:

On Mar 31, 8:54 pm, "Scott G" wrote:

Actually what I've heard so far is pretty cool. It sounds more Garth
Brooks to me than Ryan Adams, though.

...or maybe somewhere between Creed and John Denver.

That's exactly what we were going for!

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Oh, come on...a little sunshine on your shoulder? Mtbr territory for
sure...I do have to say though I think I'd rather be more John Denver
than Creed. They never really tripped my trigger. Anyone a Big Head
Todd & the Monsters fan? Now there's a great band straight from the
mountains of CO!
Drew

They played in a field for Springfest my freshman year in college. I got
in with my brother's id. It was awesome.

Matt
Old April 3rd 07, 05:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
David W

"JD" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 31, 11:26 am, "tower" wrote:
she saw more
trails than many people on this board.

That's not saying much, especially considering what you see as the
degradation of this "newsgroup".

JD

dude, you've made youre customary slam...now go the **** on!!

Old April 3rd 07, 05:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
David W

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 31, 9:58 am, "DP" wrote:
"JD" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Mar 31, 5:03 am, "tower" wrote:
Been hanging out 'round here for many years and find it sad to see how
it has degraded with all these stupid posts. Anyway, I'd like to
humbly invite any of you to check out the music my new band has
created. We recorded a 7 song CD on a low budget in one weekend and
you can hear some of them at the omnipresent myspace:

www.myspace.com/edgehillave

They're also at garageband and a few other places on the net.

I'm told it's kind of alt.countryish...I'd be curious to hear any
thoughts. We're in Louisville, KY so if you're in the area come check
us out.
Drew

Thanks for degrading it more with your crappy band.

JD

You are certainly welcome, I figure I couldn't do worse than your crappy
posts...but then I expected this kind of response from you. Glad I
shared.

You've been such a huge contributor over the years, the fact that you
feel this way makes me want to cry. Not.

JD

soory dude, it appears the diciples have left you hangin on this one.....

music amanda.gallacher Unicycling 20 June 2nd 05 04:01 PM
Music MERCYME Unicycling 26 April 30th 05 10:30 PM
Music on the go dailuggs UK 32 December 6th 03 12:13 PM
Music Rory UK 2 November 13th 03 09:14 AM