clips

Old November 23rd 07, 09:52 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default clips

you can too still get trouser clips.

http://www.conranusa.com/ProductDeta...n-US&pid=19057

Old November 23rd 07, 12:11 PM posted to aus.bicycle
John Pitts[_2_]

On 2007-11-23, Zebee Johnstone wrote:

you can too still get trouser clips.

http://www.conranusa.com/ProductDeta...n-US&pid=19057

I WANT some!

I do have a pair of the plain steel variety, and I do use them for
popping down to the shops. But suddenly they don't seem good enough.
These are going on the Christmas list for sure!
--
John
"A pint!? Why, that's very nearly an armful!"
Old November 25th 07, 01:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bugbear

http://www.conranusa.com/ProductDeta...Boy&language=e...

I WANT some!

I do have a pair of the plain steel variety, and I do use them for
popping down to the shops. But suddenly they don't seem good enough.
These are going on the Christmas list for sure!
--
John
"A pint!? Why, that's very nearly an armful!"
- Tony Hancock, "The Blood Donor"

I saw the name "Windrider", misread it as "Wonderboy" and was
immediately sent back to my younger days of playing Wonderboy 2 at the
arcade, a game which featured "winged boots" that would allow
Wonderboy to glide through the air.

Nothing to do with cycling, I'm just showing my age and geekyness...
Old November 25th 07, 04:26 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Nov 23, 8:52 pm, Zebee Johnstone wrote:
you can too still get trouser clips.

http://www.conranusa.com/ProductDeta...Boy&language=e...

Zebee, you say this like it's news? You can get chains too, and
tyres.

Old November 25th 07, 07:59 AM posted to aus.bicycle
G-S

Bleve wrote:
On Nov 23, 8:52 pm, Zebee Johnstone wrote:
you can too still get trouser clips.

http://www.conranusa.com/ProductDeta...Boy&language=e...

Zebee, you say this like it's news? You can get chains too, and
tyres.

Can't get clips at either of my LBS's, and to be honest I haven't seen
them in any of the not so local shops either.

G-S
Old November 26th 07, 12:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle
John Pitts[_2_]

On 2007-11-25, G-S wrote:
Can't get clips at either of my LBS's, and to be honest I haven't seen
them in any of the not so local shops either.

You might have to ask for them. My LBS carries them, possibly because
the former owner, who still works there, wears them when cycling to
work.

--
John
Tragically I was an only twin. -- Peter Cook

Shoes for Clips [email protected] UK 3 November 10th 06 11:08 AM
Cycling clips Don Whybrow UK 0 October 11th 06 11:43 PM
a few clips... uniryder Unicycling 8 August 11th 05 08:37 PM
Toe clips! hell-on-wheel Unicycling 18 May 22nd 04 11:45 PM
Do I buy clips Andrew Johnson UK 6 July 24th 03 08:17 PM