chicago?

Old May 15th 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Default chicago?

Any Terrain wrote:
yeah... mom mom doesn't think it is a safe area (by the metra station)
and she hasn't given me permission yet, I will ask again though...

We'd just get off the Metra and then go to wherever via bus probably.

--
_Ground_Zero_

http://www.youtube.com/user/UniGroundZero
'SixSixOne.com' (sixsixone.com)

-Zero
Old May 20th 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

So, can do you guys do it?
We'll probably ride toward the lake from the train station and ride
around there. Thats what xccrev and I did last time.

Edit:

Any Terrain wrote:
yeah... mom mom doesn't think it is a safe area (by the metra station)
and she hasn't given me permission yet, I will ask again though...

It's pretty safe. The station is big and wide open with lot of people;
probably security guards too.
There will be a lot of tourists and people shopping and stuff around
downtown.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
Latest Vid: Short Freestyle edit #f5f5f5
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69186
Old May 20th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Well, here's the most recent update in the "Can Zero and Terrain go to
Chicago" chronicles...

So my mom is being...over protective...BUT my dad said he'd be cool
with just dropping me off and just checking if any of you guys look
like pedophile rapists, so I'm in the clear for that section BUT I migh
tbe going with my dad to a SCUBA diving shop so I can get fitted for
gear this diving season. I'll have a definite answer on Wednsday. As
for Any_Terrain...his mom is convinced that you're a rapist who just
filmed some random kid unicycling, calling the video your own and that
you have spent countless hours on a unicycling forum trying to lure a
child into your trap of doom.

At least that's what I heard. I also heard that he would probably be
able to go if I could. So what it really comes down to is whether or
not I'm getting fitted for my scuba gear that day.

So yah...Anyone else coming? Should we try and PM every Chicago land
unicyclist or what? And as of weather for that day?

Old May 20th 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
[...]

lol, I remember when we had a meet up ride in michigan city my dad was
kinda worried about that so he dropped me off.
Xccrev and I both have sisters who can ride and
My sister is coming and possibly xccrev's sister also.

Old May 20th 08, 02:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
Well, here's the most recent update in the "Can Zero and Terrain go to
Chicago" chronicles...

So my mom is being...over protective...BUT my dad said he'd be cool
with just dropping me off and just checking if any of you guys look
like pedophile rapists, so I'm in the clear for that section BUT I
might be going with my dad to a SCUBA diving shop so I can get fitted
for gear this diving season. I'll have a definite answer on Wednesday.
As for Any_Terrain...his mom is convinced that you're a rapist who just
filmed some random kid unicycling, calling the video your own and that
you have spent countless hours on a unicycling forum trying to lure a
child into your trap of doom.

At least that's what I heard. I also heard that he would probably be
able to go if I could. So what it really comes down to is whether or
not I'm getting fitted for my scuba gear that day.

So yah...Anyone else coming? Should we try and PM every Chicago land
unicyclist or what? And as of weather for that day?

lol, I remember when we had a meet up ride in michigan city my dad was
kinda worried about that so he dropped me off.
Xccrev and I both have sisters who can ride and
My sister is coming and possibly xccrev's sister also.

Edit: My dad also just said we could give you our phone number and you
could have your parents call my parents.

Old May 21st 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
XCcrev

surfer1024 wrote:
lol, I remember when we had a meet up ride in michigan city my dad was
kinda worried about that so he dropped me off.
Xccrev and I both have sisters who can ride and
My sister is coming and possibly xccrev's sister also.

Edit: My dad also just said we could give you our phone number and you
could have your parents call my parents.

That wont help his mom will probably just think you found some random
person to play the role of your parents and me and you are still
rapists LOL

--
XCcrev

My Vid