For Sale: New Rudy Project Sunglasses

Old August 14th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default For Sale: New Rudy Project Sunglasses

For Sale: New Rudy Project Ketyum Sunglasses with ImpactX and
photochromic lenses in smoke. Frame is carbon. Check out the Rudy
website for more information. I have worn these twice. Mint condition.
Just purchased. I am selling because they don't fit my big head very
good. I am asking $250 OBO and I will pay shipping in US. I can take
paypal. Email with questions.

Thanks

Jeff