"Challenges In One's Time Of Life Are Extraordinary" on 4-14-84

Old January 4th 05, 03:04 PM

Default "Challenges In One's Time Of Life Are Extraordinary" on 4-14-84

This Teaching says, "Challenges give us motivation to better
our standards, our values, our goals, and most
certainly, worthwhile use of our time in the
physical life."

TEACHING DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON APRIL 14,1984

"Challenges in one's time of life are
extraordinary. We have at our fingertips the
vast advancement of knowledge in so many
fields of adventuresome challenges; science,
which in itself is an unlimited field of
exploration, both in the physical aspects of
engineering, agriculture, and numerous
others, and in the humane prospects of aiding
mankind to better health, physically and
mentally.

There is great challenge in the
deepening of one's relationship with and to
God. The need for better understanding of
the Greatness of God far outreaches the
challenges of human relationships, because we
have, through the Grace of God, been the
recipients of His Ten Commandments. The
very fact that these Commandments have
endured the gross abuse of time, and the
condensing versions of them, make our
challenge to seek out their fullness and apply
this to our lives, makes this challenge a
blessing open to all mankind, all ages, all
colors, all creeds.

Challenges give us motivation to better
our standards, our values, our goals, and most
certainly, worthwhile use of our time in the
physical life."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

rim life.. questions... Ravi Techniques 308 September 6th 05 05:59 PM
Armstrong Comparison With Mercyx thebooradley Racing 44 May 12th 05 09:10 PM
Speedplay v. Time Bob M General 3 August 24th 04 08:11 PM
An open letter to Lance Armstrong DiabloScott Racing 19 August 2nd 04 01:16 AM
Question how Polar 7xx records ride Time & Avg. Speed GaryG Techniques 3 December 2nd 03 04:16 PM