Cro-mo full suspension frame

Old January 8th 04, 08:43 PM
-=[zieluk]=-

Default Cro-mo full suspension frame

Hi there,

If You know any shop/manufacturer selling full suspension frames made
of cro-mo please send me their e-mail or web site address.

Thank You in advance.

--
Lukasz Zielinski
Poland, Cracov
Old January 8th 04, 09:11 PM
Michael Dart

In om,
-=[zieluk]=- typed:
Hi there,

If You know any shop/manufacturer selling full suspension frames made
of cro-mo please send me their e-mail or web site address.

Thank You in advance.

http://www.totalbike.com/interbike/2001/brooklyn.html

Mike

Old January 8th 04, 10:56 PM
Matthew Paterson

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 12:43:33 -0800, -=[zieluk]=- wrote:

Hi there,

If You know any shop/manufacturer selling full suspension frames made
of cro-mo please send me their e-mail or web site address.

I know Curtis have a prototype full-sus rig using a cro-mo front end.

http://www.curtisbikes.co.uk/

--
Matt

Fear of a flat planet

Old January 9th 04, 02:52 AM
Slacker

http://www.canfieldbrothers.com/

http://www.cortinacycles.com/

http://www.balfa.com/

--
Slacker

Old January 10th 04, 02:58 PM
KLydesdale

"-=[zieluk]=-" wrote in message
om...
Hi there,

If You know any shop/manufacturer selling full suspension frames made
of cro-mo please send me their e-mail or web site address.

Thank You in advance.

--
Lukasz Zielinski
Poland, Cracov