A good rider taken out...

Old November 14th 04, 10:49 PM
Ground Control

Default A good rider taken out...

"Tommy Homicide" wrote in message
9.11...
| Mike Vandeman wrote in
| news |
| On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:03:20 -0800, Slacker
| wrote:
|
| .Too sad. A fellow DHer and SS rider taken out, way, way too early.
|
| He wasn't "taken out". He killed himself, by deliberately engaging in a
| risky sport. Tell the truth!
|

| Thanks, Mike for proving to the cycling and environmental communities that
| not only are you a complete nutjob (which we already knew), you are also
| the lowest form of dingo feces on the planet.

What an insult to dingos!

---
__o
_`\(,_ Cycling is life,
(_)/ (_) all the rest, just details.
The Nelson Paradigm =^o.o^=
http://intergalax.com
http://intbike.com

Old November 15th 04, 02:47 AM
Tommy Homicide

| Thanks, Mike for proving to the cycling and environmental communities that
| not only are you a complete nutjob (which we already knew), you are also
| the lowest form of dingo feces on the planet.

What an insult to dingos!

You're right. I'm quite partial to dingos and aplogize to any of them I may
have insulted.

I also hereby apologize to any feces that may have been unfairly compared to
Mr. Vandeman in my remarks.