Can't turn right?

Old July 11th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
underdog

Default Can't turn right?

The most commonly posted advice on this forum for beginners:

Make sure you keep all your weight on the seat.

You can also mess around with seat height too. Sitting firmly in the
saddle, you should be able to place your heel on the pedal (pedal
straight down) and your leg should be nearly straight.

Sound like you're doing fantastic. It took me months to be able to
ride down the street.

--
underdog

'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197