how do i stop chafing in my man region!!

Old August 4th 10, 01:00 PM
mischastar mischastar is offline
Member

Just wanted to add to my post as I have just discovered Lanacane anti chaffing gel which I have just used on a 160 mile bike ride. I did also wear padded cycling shorts but it really made a difference.

Also try not wearing anything underneath your shorts as this only adds to the chaffing and sweating.
Old January 17th 11, 03:14 PM
mischastar mischastar is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Det-riot View Post
just ride for a while and it goes away

--
Det-riot

Ducttape wrote:
sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
DUDE!!!

'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
'1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)
*R.I.P Johnny Hart*
http://www.usenet.com
hahaha, I'm sure it will...NOT!

Chafing from underwear? [email protected] General 4 April 29th 06 02:31 AM
how to reduce chafing dan de man Unicycling 12 January 26th 06 03:48 PM
Any LBS recomendations in the Sacramento region? Easynews General 0 December 12th 04 09:22 PM
Chafing Keith General 4 March 5th 04 11:01 AM
KH saddle chafing??? TheObieOne3226 Unicycling 15 January 9th 04 08:29 AM