So. Cal. Anaheim hills area or ?

Old November 8th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Daytripper63

Default So. Cal. Anaheim hills area or ?

I will be in So. Cal in Anaheim Hills area the week of November 18th
thru the 23rd and will be bringing a couple Uni's with me and was
wondering if any one is up for a little riding, I will be bringing a 24
muni and either a 29er or 36er
Let me know

--
Daytripper63

The Dictionary is the only place where "Success" comes before "Working"
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 8th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adambrody85

Come ride with my club! We may have a ride that week!

--
adambrody85
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 8th 07, 06:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

More than likely I'll be going for a ride in Alsio Woods & Canyon at
least once while you are here. It's near Laguna Beach, just East inland
a bit. Let me know when and if you'd like to meet up and go for a ride.
Depends which days I get scheduled to work...

--
unicycle6869

Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

"Not all who wander are lost." -J. R. R. Tolkien
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 8th 07, 07:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onelesscar

Come to UC Irvine!! Sorry, I don't have a car to get to wherever you'll
be...

--
onelesscar

Catching the coker fever.
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 8th 07, 04:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

onelesscar wrote:
Come to UC Irvine!! Sorry, I don't have a car to get to wherever you'll
be...

Does the UC Irvine have some good trails? Or some good trials
obstacles?

I could possibly pick you up and drop you off.

Old November 8th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onelesscar

Mostly trials around the campus...the closest trails that I know of are
Aliso Woods.

Mostly I just want company

--
onelesscar

Catching the coker fever.
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 8th 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

onelesscar wrote:
Mostly trials around the campus...the closest trails that I know of are
Aliso Woods.

Mostly I just want company

I would totally be up for a trials ride someday soon. Let's plan

Old November 11th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Daytripper63

unicycle6869 wrote:
More than likely I'll be going for a ride in Alsio Woods & Canyon at
least once while you are here. It's near Laguna Beach, just East inland
a bit. Let me know when and if you'd like to meet up and go for a ride.
Depends which days I get scheduled to work...

Jamey, when will you know your work schedule? So far I think I can go
anyday.

Robert

Old November 11th 07, 11:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Robert,
I work from 11am to 7pm on the 18th so that wouldn't be a good day and
I won't know what days I work after that until Thursday and I'll let
you know when I find out. What is your skill level, just out of
curiosity and to help plan the ride?

Old November 12th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Daytripper63

unicycle6869 wrote:
Robert,
I work from 11am to 7pm on the 18th so that wouldn't be a good day and
I won't know what days I work after that until Thursday and I'll let
you know when I find out. What is your skill level, just out of
curiosity and to help plan the ride?

Jamey, I rode with you and John Foss in Auburn when you were on your
way down to So.Cal
Robert