it's actually only about ten years old frank mitch newton and barely used. Has spent

Old August 9th 03, 07:27 PM
fmn2

Default it's actually only about ten years old frank mitch newton and barely used. Has spent

it's actually only about ten years old frank mitch newton and barely
used. Has spent most of that time in a dark closet since I don't climb
a lot. Hasn't
been out in the sun for more than a bare few climbing days. All the
webbing is still supple and fresh.
And given the design even if some part fails the entire harness won't
as
it is held together by the rope if tied properly. So it passes my
"more
than one thing must fail" test.
Also it's the only harness I ever found that I could wear without it
getting in my way all the time.