WTB Dura Ace BR 7400 Aero Brake Hoods and Brake Shoes

Old July 24th 03, 07:47 AM
Anthony Butler

Default WTB Dura Ace BR 7400 Aero Brake Hoods and Brake Shoes

I am looking a pair of brake "hoods" for the Shimano Dura Ace BR 7400
Aero Levers.
I'm also looking for two pairs of brake shoes for the same brakes.

My present hoods are badly torn due to an accident. Needless to say,
the brake shoes are also in need of replacement.

Please send responses to

thanks,

Anthony
Old July 24th 03, 01:21 PM
Mike Krueger

I am looking a pair of brake "hoods" for the Shimano Dura Ace BR 7400
Aero Levers.
I'm also looking for two pairs of brake shoes for the same brakes.

Your brakeset uses the same hoods, shoes, and pads as the "8-speed" Dura Ace
brakes. Excel Sports stoccks replacement hoods, shoes, and brake pads for them.

www.excelsports.com
Old August 12th 03, 03:36 AM
Jpinkowish

I am looking a pair of brake "hoods" for the Shimano Dura Ace BR 7400
Aero Levers.

did you try the recommended hoods for the dura ace "8 speed"? if so did
they work? i have the exact same issues with my hoods.

The 7402 hoods for the 8sp SLR levers will not fit. The little tabs on the
inside of the hood(to prevent the hoods from rotating) are different shape.

Try Euro-Asia or Quality Bike Parts.

HTH

Jan Pinkowish
Bristol, CT