calling all UK riders!!!! where are you?

Old February 4th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default calling all UK riders!!!! where are you?

just wondering how many uk riders they were? and if any of you live near
the hull/leeds area???

--
OLLIE
OLLIE's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11221

Old February 4th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

YEAH!!! Im deffo going to the BUC taking my caravan and staying the full
weekend, so if any one is coming then you may be able to stay if you
want!!

Old February 4th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

im from the UK .... near manchester though

--
dale_dale

___________
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

Old February 5th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I'm in Newcastle during term-time, Rutland (East Midlands) in the
holidays.
Have you seen the Unicyclist googlemap thing?
http://tinyurl.com/8c7es
It's pretty cool since it's damn near impossible to find other uni'ers
by chance. BTW if anyone is ever up in Newcastle and fancies riding
feel free to get in touch. Ditto for Rutland but I don't see why anyone
would ever go there unless they took some kind of wrong turning
Matt

--
matt_t
matt_t's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10922

Old February 5th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Where am I?

Geographically: Nottingham.
Metaphorically? In the slough of despond - I'vehad no opportunity to
ride for over a month.

--
Mikefule

"...some of the basic stuff, like not killing each other, should be
relatively obvious to anyone."

John Foss, the unicycling philosopher, goes right to the point.

Old February 6th 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Mikefule wrote:
Where am I?

Geographically: Nottingham.
Metaphorically? In the slough of despond - I'vehad no opportunity to
ride for over a month.

Nooooooo.
Mikefule, how horrendous. I'm in withdrawal for lack of Mikefule
stories.

cathy

PS, I'm from Prestatyn, North Wales

--
cathwood

Disclaimer: Everything I post (unless otherwise stated) is my own
opinion, based on stuff that I've learned over the years.

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

Old February 6th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

As of about a month ago I'm in Malvern, Worcestershire; I live about
thirty seconds away from loads of fantastic trails on the Malvern
Hills.

It's dead handy from the M5 if anyone is ever passing by and fancies a
ride...

Phil

--
phil

"Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

Old February 6th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

cathwood wrote:
Nooooooo.
Mikefule, how horrendous. I'm in withdrawal for lack of Mikefule
stories.

cathy

PS, I'm from Prestatyn, North Wales

hey cathwood i went there on holiday once,well i say holiday, just went
out 4 a trip and stayed over 4 the week end lol. just wondering are the
rides there all the time (on the seafront thingy)near the "skate park"
and all the amusements???

Old February 6th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I'm in Surrey, the land of posh people and 4x4s

--
domesticated ape

i like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes
domesticated ape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8599

Old February 6th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I live near Luton, Bedfordshire! We have some good woods to ride near
here.

--
Eddbmxdude

Why Use two wheels when one is twice as good?

Its like England here....... Iv never seen so much sun!
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584