LITESPEED GHISALLO FRAMESET M/L EXCELLENT CONDITION $1299 + shipping

Old August 9th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
chiromed0

Default LITESPEED GHISALLO FRAMESET M/L EXCELLENT CONDITION $1299 + shipping

I'm parting out the litebeast. Excellent condition, no dings, dents,
scratches. The standard M/L size Litespeed Ghisallo with Easton EC90
SLX all carbon fork. FSA Orbit headset. Litespeed genuine Zero
setback titanium seatpost, Ft. derailleur clamp, seat post clamp.

Extra set of factory frame decals included so if you want to customize
it or polish it up you can have some fresh decals, too.

Frame is superlight and suprisingly strong b/c of the compact frame
design. Nice long top tube (55cm) but short seat tube. With the
titanium seatpost you don't lose the ride quality but you still retain
and small stiff rear triangle.

Not a whole lotta miles on it, headset is practically new. My current
bike is a little over 13 lbs so you can make whatever you want with a
899 gram frame to start with and it will last as long as you do.

This is the 899 gram frame NOT the 770 gram model. Hence the price
but you WON'T be able to find one for this price anywhere else. Year
is an '03 I believe and I'm the second owner.

$1299 and $25 shipping TO USA ADDRESSES ONLY. NO INTERNATIONAL
BUYERS. Professionally boxed and shipped. I'll take Paypal only so
email me at and if you have a paypal account
I'll send you a bill or you can use your credit card to pay through
paypal. I've done tons of business through paypal and only 1 bad
experience so they are fairly safe compared to bad checks/fake money
orders etc so I will ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL.

I'm going to be putting this on ebay also so check there to use the
buy it now option or email me quick if you want to deal directly with
me.

pics can be emailed on request but it's just easy for you to check
ebay. Just search for Litespeed Ghisallo and I'm sure I'll have the
cheapest one up there by far. I've got a new but pricey baby (BMC) I
need to pay for!