Tandem Dangers

Old December 2nd 19, 02:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

Default Tandem Dangers

A guy riding a tandem is stopped by a police car.

"What've I done, officer?" asks the rider. "Perhaps you didn't notice,
sir, but your wife fell off your bike half a mile back", says the Cop.

"Oh, thank God for that," says the rider - "I thought I'd gone deaf!"
--
cheers,

John B.

Old December 2nd 19, 07:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

On 02/12/2019 02:38, John B. wrote:

A guy riding a tandem is stopped by a police car.

"What've I done, officer?" asks the rider. "Perhaps you didn't notice,
sir, but your wife fell off your bike half a mile back", says the Cop.

"Oh, thank God for that," says the rider - "I thought I'd gone deaf!"
--
cheers,

John B.

sigh The old ones are the best.
Old December 2nd 19, 08:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 07:24:45 +0100, Tosspot
wrote:

On 02/12/2019 02:38, John B. wrote:

A guy riding a tandem is stopped by a police car.

"What've I done, officer?" asks the rider. "Perhaps you didn't notice,
sir, but your wife fell off your bike half a mile back", says the Cop.

"Oh, thank God for that," says the rider - "I thought I'd gone deaf!"
--
cheers,

John B.

sigh The old ones are the best.

If you liked that one read this:

A tired cyclist stuck his thumb out for a lift: A guy in a sports car
pulled over and offered him a ride. But the bike wouldn't fit in the
trunk so the driver got some rope and tied it to his bumper. He tied
the other end to the bike and told the rider: "if I go too fast, ring
your bell and I'll slow down."

Everything went well until another sports car blew past them. The
driver forgot all about the cyclist and put his foot down. A short
distance down the road, they hammered through a speed trap.

The cop with the radar gun radioed ahead that he had clocked two
sports cars at over 120 mph... and you're not going to believe this,
but there's a cyclist behind them ringing his bell to pass!"
--
cheers,

John B.

Old December 2nd 19, 02:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 12/2/2019 12:24 AM, Tosspot wrote:
On 02/12/2019 02:38, John B. wrote:

A guy riding a tandem is stopped by a police car.

"What've I done, officer?" asks the rider. "Perhaps you
didn't notice,
sir, but your wife fell off your bike half a mile back",
says the Cop.

"Oh, thank God for that," says the rider - "I thought I'd
gone deaf!"
--
cheers,

John B.

sigh The old ones are the best.

+1
Late model girls are nice to look at but I prefer my 1947
version.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old December 2nd 19, 08:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

I raise

Two Irishmen are riding along on a tandem bicycle when, suddenly, the
one on the front slams on the brakes, gets off, and starts letting air
out of the tires.

The one on the back says: "HEY! What are you doing that for?!"

The first Irishman says, "My seat was too high and was hurting my butt.
I wanted to lower it a bit."

So the one in the back has had enough. He jumps off, loosens his own
seat and spins it round to face the other direction.

Now it's the first guy's turn to wonder what's going on. "What are you
doing?" he asks his friend.

"Look, mate," says the rider in the back, "if you're going to do stupid
stuff like that, I'm going home!!"

Old December 3rd 19, 01:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

wrote:

[...]

I'd raise you one with the two Nuns riding on a cobblestone road but
that one is hardly fit for mixed company :-)
--
cheers,

John B.

Cycling- The Dangers spindrift UK 28 August 9th 07 05:11 PM
The dangers of fixed!!! G.T. Techniques 15 May 16th 07 12:22 AM
the dangers of fixies G.T. Mountain Biking 8 July 10th 06 09:56 PM
The dangers of cycling Peter Signorini Australia 0 March 26th 06 01:16 PM
Helmet dangers Chris Dunlop \(ITCS\) UK 9 July 26th 04 03:21 AM