Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 22nd 05, 12:27 PM
Maggie

Default Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good

Chad Michael Mallett wrote:
Either that or he will be in purgatory with me, haha.

I think if all this is true I might be going to hell, (with a hell of
alot of other people I know) and I have no clue what being saved means.
Actually I think when you're dead, you're dead. The Circle of life
you know.....We are born, we die, we go back to the earth. Makes sense
to me. But what the hell do I know.

I'm going to enjoy the time I have here. I'm not getting out alive, and
I don't think I'm going anywhere but in the ground when I am dead. BUT
WHO KNOWS....I can't prove it. There could be a great beyond. All
things are possible.

We are born and we leave behind a legacy. My legacy will be my
children. And maybe my first novel if I finish it before the grim
reaper comes a knocking. I don't want to leave as a short story
writer....I want to leave as a Mommy and a novelist. (One who rides a
bike 25 miles :-)

It's all good,
Maggie