What four DVDs

Old September 30th 05, 01:37 AM
Curtis L. Russell

Default What four DVDs

Looking back at the season and given that I will buy the three major
Tours (France, Italy and Georgia), what four or five classics DVD's
would you buy from this year for watching when the snow gets deep?
[Note: this is North America and probably from the WC/Paul and Phil
DVD's]

I always get Paris Roubaix and I'll probably get something that
Georgie H won, since I have so many that he finished as royal escort
to the winner. So what were the best of the year for keeping awake
after the first 30 minutes on a trainer or spin bike? Any must haves
that would make the list longer than four or five on the first order
this year? [Second note: about mid-February I get desperate and
usually order the rest of whatever is available from the prior year.]

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old September 30th 05, 02:00 AM
Bob Schwartz

I've been transcoding and burning Ed Raket's stuff to VCDs.
Part of this is the length. Cyclocross especially is very
intense for about an hour and I really have problems riding
nowhere for longer than that.

Bob Schwartz

Old September 30th 05, 11:13 PM
Tim Lines

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
[...]

Where do you get your DVDs? I browse ebay for them sometimes, but the
selection is spotty.
Old October 1st 05, 07:21 PM

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
[...]

Gotta consider this years Flanders. New Belgian hero wins solo.

Old October 1st 05, 11:35 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:13:48 -0700, Tim Lines wrote:

Where do you get your DVDs? I browse ebay for them sometimes, but the
selection is spotty.

www.worldcycling.com has the biggest collection that I know - once you
get on their mailing list you wait until they have one of their DVD
specials and stock up. Generally don't buy list price because they put
enough on sale often enough to keep the DVD stock up.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...