Typical BC Mountain Bikers Destroying Rainforest for their Own Sick Pleasure

Old September 18th 08, 10:59 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default Typical BC Mountain Bikers Destroying Rainforest for their OwnSick Pleasure

Crazy me...i started to re-read the article until I came across the
first lie in it.

From: [a friend]

And then I stopped...laughing for the day...from a friend...stop it
Mike. That was good for laughs.

Old September 18th 08, 01:37 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

Default Typical BC Walkers Destroyed Wild Land for their Own SickPleasure

From: [a friend]

And then I stopped...laughing for the day...from a friend...stop it
Mike. That was good for laughs.

It is ironic that the whole story is about "some nicely tended fields"
and contains many references that tell us exactly what type of place
this is, once wild and now used by scores of people. They are only
concerned with their own selfish pleasure and Michael J. Vandeman
turns a blind eye the real problem of this habitat.

"the council keeps them in good condition"

"local walkers and children"

"footpaths, often used by old folks and people with toddlers."

"This morning while walking my dogs"

"group of residents"
Old September 18th 08, 01:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Rob Osborn

From: [a friend]

And then I stopped...laughing for the day...from a friend...stop it
Mike. That was good for laughs.

What Mr. Vandeman fails to realize is that the author of the post he
referenced is an off-road biker himself. Later in the thread cited Mr.
Meldrew, the author, admitted to being an off-road biker and to using woods
for his biking endeavors. Perhaps Mr. Meldrew, the author of the post
cited, is lying about the entire thing (i.e. the woods being torn up by
mountain bikers) because, after all, all mountain bikers are liars.

Old September 18th 08, 04:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

wrote in message
On Sep 17, 12:59 pm, "Jeff Strickland" wrote:
wrote in message

On Sep 16, 9:28 pm, "Jeff Strickland" wrote:

I read that article three times, and found no indication there was a
rain
forest involved.

You are such a liar.

Destroying a rainforest, that would be forest as in trees? Did they
ask your advice you self admitted tree destroyer?

I'm not a tree destroyer.

Indeed, I'd wager that I've done more to save a few trees than you. I've
actually volunteered to do trail maintenance, and I adopted a trail in my
local National Forest and did trail repairs on a trail that has been on
the
ground more than 120 years.

A forest and a rain forest are not even close to being the same thing,
except both have trees.

NOT you... sorry. Mike Vandeman told us not long ago he destroyed
trees to build tree forts as a teen. therefore by mike's def. once a
mtber, always a mtber...once a tree destroyer always a tree
destroyer...he's a horrible vile person.

JS
Sorry. I thought you were taking aim at me.

I can avoid this confusionin the future if you select Reply To while you
actually have a post from Vandeman open.

/JS

Old September 18th 08, 04:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

wrote in message

On Sep 16, 9:28 pm, "Jeff Strickland" wrote:

I read that article three times, and found no indication there was a
rain
forest involved.

You are such a liar.

Destroying a rainforest, that would be forest as in trees? Did they
ask your advice you self admitted tree destroyer?

I'm not a tree destroyer.

I have to teach magua how to propely quote!

Indeed, I'd wager that I've done more to save a few trees than you. I've
actually volunteered to do trail maintenance, and I adopted a trail in my
local National Forest and did trail repairs on a trail that has been on
the
ground more than 120 years.

I know that you realize by now he meant to reply to Vandeman, but I do
know he has planted probably close to a hundred trees this summer in
various places.

JS
I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing.

You need to sit down with him and show him how to Reply.

/JS

Old September 19th 08, 04:48 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

It is ironic that the whole story is about "some nicely tended
fields"

why were these only fields...not forests? Mike must have been there
and cut the trees down like the tree cutter he is.